Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from afterhours by Terry

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Her baking skills are less than perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Terry wrote:
    Her baking skills are less than perfect.

Oi!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

TheGooner wrote:
    You were posting comments in a highly emotive thread and if you had any sense whatsoever about you, you'd have realised that you should have kept your mouth shut.

Is it just me or does the link above point back to this thread ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl

it does

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

parsi wrote:
    It's a tarp! Break free from the loop, parsi!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I canna hold it together Herr Karoma.. es ist doing mein head in...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

threads like that dont belong in AH were sensitivity will be an issue for the same reasons people dont post PI there.

i expect it makes the mods job harder too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

parsi wrote:

Damn Camino :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Can I make a suggestion? Responding to a troll is almost as annoying as the troll itself. For one thing, it gives the troll what they want, which is a load of outraged posters becoming more and more apoplectic with righteous indignation.

We can all read, we all know when we see an idiotic post, etc etc.

Just ignore the troll, report the post, and carry on with your normal conversation on the thread. It's easier for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Given the fact that we know this guy is a troll, this thread seems to have run its course. One thing I'll add to it is that I found the thing funny. Don't know why, just did. I didn't post it on that thread though, because I knew the reaction it would get. The same reason why there is a big notice on the Madeline McCann thread. Most of the regular posters in AH wouldn't like it, and would object to it and would react to it. That's why I didn't post, it appears that's why this joker did. There is a rule about think before you post, cloud in the link terry provided reinforced it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement