Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law (BCL) & Arts at NUIM ... Points ?????

• 21-09-2007 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

So what do you think the course MC115 Law (BCL) & Arts (1 subject) at NUIM will be to get in …..points ??? it’s a new course this year.

Coco,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ringleader

I thought it wasn't starting til next year.

Have you applied to this?
    It's my understanding that the points are usually determined by the popularity of the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Coco88

ringleader wrote:
    I thought it wasn't starting til next year.

Have you applied to this?
    It's my understanding that the points are usually determined by the popularity of the course.

Yes your correct . But what I wanted to know will it be over 480++ points does anyone imagine or less than this . Its because I don’t know where to but it on my CAO form . If its over 480 it’s a waste of place putting down .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Well ya it's Law so it will probably be pretty high.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ringleader

Coco88 wrote:
    Yes your correct . But what I wanted to know will it be over 480++ points does anyone imagine or less than this . Its because I don’t know where to but it on my CAO form . If its over 480 it’s a waste of place putting down .

It would probably be over 420/440, but I'm only guessing.
    It depends on how many places are being offered and how many apply.

If no-one applies, you're sailing.
    Either way, put the damn thing down.
    You're not losing anything by including it on the CAO.

Advertisement