Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 21-09-2007 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I need to speak to a senior member asap and don't wish to post in a public forum.

Can someone please pm me/

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You can send me a PM if you wish and I'll see if I can help/direct you to someone better.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You should probably PM one of the Smods. A link to their profiles can be found at the bottom of this page under the header super moderator.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showgroups.php

Edit: Ruu got there before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Ruu wrote:
    You can send me a PM if you wish and I'll see if I can help/direct you to someone better.

Ruu, you have PM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Ruu, whats in the pm??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

petes wrote:
    Ruu, whats in the pm??

Tell us, tell us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Made ya look! *sticks out tongue*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement