Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pity virginity taking

• 21-09-2007 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

If someone is say 25 and seems desperate to lose their virginity, and they're ugly as sin, and you feel sorry for them, what should you do?

You see I'd want to do the nicest thing but I don't know whether that would just be screwing him/her, or helping them start a relationship with someone who might actually like them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

This sounds like a PI to be honest :rolleyes:

Two words for you - paper bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

ryanairzer wrote:
    If someone is say 25 and seems desperate to lose their virginity, and they're ugly as sin, and you feel sorry for them, what should you do?

You see I'd want to do the nicest thing but I don't know whether that would just be screwing him/her, or helping them start a relationship with someone who might actually like them.

They should wear the paper bag, sleep with you and help you pop your cherry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

if:

dude virgin: worst case, he falls for u, and wants to start sumtin more serious, gets heart broken, goes weird and stabs ppl at random

girl virgin: regrets doin it for the sake of it, goes off the rails, gets depressed, shaves her head, stabs ppl at random.

hmmmmm......

btw, HOW ugly? like wretched lookin that even beer goggles wouldnt do anything? what weight are we talkin here? actually, there must be some chubb, coz even butterfaces get laid!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ryanairzer

The_B_Man wrote:
    if:

dude virgin: worst case, he falls for u, and wants to start sumtin more serious, gets heart broken, goes weird and stabs ppl at random

girl virgin: regrets doin it for the sake of it, goes off the rails, gets depressed, shaves her head, stabs ppl at random.

hmmmmm......

btw, HOW ugly? like wretched lookin that even beer goggles wouldnt do anything? what weight are we talkin here? actually, there must be some chubb, coz even butterfaces get laid!! :p

Cayote Ugly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ryanairzer

stovelid wrote:
    They should wear the paper bag, sleep with you and help you pop your cherry.

I'm not 25. I'm not even old enough for legal sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The_B_Man wrote:
    if:

hmmmmm......

I tells ya, you know your shtuff:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Are you sure you want this thread here?

I'll move o= it to PI if you want. You'll get better replies there.

If not, hookers FTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Terry wrote:

If not, hookers FTW.
    Terry did you ever change your user name?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

OP needs to get laid by the sounds of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Plug wrote:
    Terry did you ever change your user name?
    Yes. I changed it to "Terry".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 WeeDiddly

She needs a good sex education lesson beaten into her, maybe a demonstration! Approach from the side - she's like a pony, you dont want to frighten her.
    Terry wrote:
    Yes. I changed it to "Terry".
    I don't believe you!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shrek?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

I've found, that in life, any girl no matter what she looks like, there is a guy that will **** her. 50stone people with no faces. you'll find someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

funktastic wrote:
    I've found, that in life, any girl no matter what she looks like, there is a guy that will **** her. 50stone people with no faces. you'll find someone.

Truth, women are too picky for sympathy shagging, so if its an ugly fella theyre F***ed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

KTRIC wrote:
    This sounds like a PI to be honest :rolleyes:

Two words for you - paper bag

You mean Personal Insult ?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Terry is the mod formerly known as Julep.

I couldn't have sex with a guy if I found him really physically unattractive, no matter how sorry I was for him. I'd have to fancy a guy to be able to have sex with him in the first place.

But beer changes everything...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

funktastic wrote:

100% true, no matter how butt ugly, overweight; there will be a ton of guys willing to give her one
    kowloon wrote:
    women are too picky for sympathy shagging, so if its an ugly fella theyre F***ed

True as well

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

ryanairzer wrote:

I reckon it would be important to figure this part out first :)

it's obviously a guy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ryanairzer wrote:

How times have changed from when we helped old ladies accross the road to helping old ladies lose their cherry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

Terry wrote:

If not, hookers FTW.

Woohoo, there's hoors in Ireland! I'm lookin' forwards to next week! Too bad with the exchange rate as it is, I can only afford 71% of a half and half. Maybe I can get a half and one quarter? Hrm...

Wez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

I hear Yore Ma will do anyone for a packet of tayto.

can't believe nobody said it already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

if there female, have a paper bag and give me a tenner ill do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

but dose losing your virginty count if you have to pay for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

ryanairzer wrote:

Didnt stop me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

irish-stew wrote:
    but dose losing your virginty count if you have to pay for it

techincally you could use a plughole and still loose it.

in the end its what ever you decide as being "lost"
    im 23. had 3 ex's and 1 child.

im still a virgin.

mik_da_man wrote:
    What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking McTosser!

just realised ur name is mc da man.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

techincally you could use a plughole and still loose it.

in the end its what ever you decide as being "lost"
    im 23. had 3 ex's and 1 child.

im still a virgin.

Immaculate conception?

Immaculate conception?

was wearing a blind fold shouting "if i dont see it, i dont have to support it"

• Advertisement

was wearing a blind fold shouting "if i dont see it, i dont have to support it"

Ha ha. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

Did anyone see that programme on C4 about the nerd who was still a virginity in his late 20s so they sent him to Holland to a Virginity school where he basically got tossed off by loads of old ladies before sleeping with one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ewww.......

As for the McThing: thats easy to understand if you're a programmer: try asking your code to do anything without a semicolon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Amsterdam TBH, unless they want to 'be in love' and all that. In which case, wait it out

daniel3982 wrote:
    Did anyone see that programme on C4 about the nerd who was still a virginity in his late 20s so they sent him to Holland to a Virginity school where he basically got tossed off by loads of old ladies before sleeping with one?

now you made me see those images in my mind, damn you :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭qwertyface

daniel3982 wrote:

That was the highlight of my life... they even showed him losing it to his "sex teacher"... and then at the end it was like "since filming this documentary, James has not had any more sex"

awwwwh i'd pity shag him..especially if it was gonna be broadcast on channel 4.

• Advertisement
Advertisement