Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone looking for a 2002 Audi A4 (Tdi)

Options
  • 21-09-2007 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

We are emgrating in just over 11 weeks (:eek:) and I will be selling by beloved Audi A4 (2002, 115bph Tdi). Just thought I'd post here to see if anyone was thinking of buying one in the next few months?

We will also be selling my wifes 99 Yaris.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Depends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭r0nn13

so whats all the details of both cars?

and why are you emigrating to oz?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

daveg wrote:
    We are emgrating in just over 11 weeks (:eek:) and I will be selling by beloved Audi A4 (2002, 115bph Tdi). Just thought I'd post here to see if anyone was thinking of buying one in the next few months?

We will also be selling my wifes 99 Yaris.

Try selling them on www.adverts.ie rather than here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

bazz26 wrote:
    Try selling them on www.adverts.ie rather than here.

Not really trying to sell them here. Just asking if anyone will be looking for any of these cars over the next few months. Will put them on adverts closer to the time.

Why am I moving to Oz? Why not?

Anyway heres the details:

Audi A4,
    2002 1.9 TDi 115 BPH
    Full service history
    115K miles
    20GB Phatbox
    Climate control
    Remote central locking
    Excellent condition

Toyata Yaris
    100K miles

Actually heres a seperate questions. How much should I be asking for both? Open market selling proces on VRT calculator are:

Audi: €13903
    Yaris: €3690

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

daveg wrote:

Why am I moving to Oz? Why not?

Exactly !! At this rate ill be doing the same thing !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

GO to carzone, cbg and check what the average price is for the same cars. As you're emigrating, you probably have to sell quicker than most people, so price at the lower end. It can take a long while selling privately, but both cars should be desirable enough.

Good luck with the sales, and the move.

eoin_s wrote:
    GO to carzone, cbg and check what the average price is for the same cars. As you're emigrating, you probably have to sell quicker than most people, so price at the lower end. It can take a long while selling privately, but both cars should be desirable enough.

Good luck with the sales, and the move.

Thanks Eoin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 kvw

@Dave

what colour is the audi?

kvw wrote:
    @Dave

what colour is the audi?

Dark blue.

I've decided to go ahead and sell her now. Adverts add placed (http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=33539&cat=2) and she is also up on CBG (http://www5.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=804039). Will be adding pictures over the next day or so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭lifebook

does that Phatnoise box display tags or just track numbers ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I think that Audi is sold there lifebook.

Best of luck with the move DaveG, greetings to Alf Stewart if you see him, Oz's answer to McGuyver

Advertisement