Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why do yuppies who know nothing about sport follow egg chasing?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

fortuneg wrote:
    Cheer up buttercup, i'm sure he's not trying to personally insult you.

Don't worry, I'm not taking it personally. I'm actually with the OP in that I hate rugby too, and as I previously stated I hate the people who profess to love rugby but wouldn't bother watching a single game between one 6 Nations and the next, but I'm just not buying the whole "you become a rugby "fan" as soon as you start working in an office" line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

zaph wrote:
    Don't worry, I'm not taking it personally. I'm actually with the OP in that I hate rugby too, and as I previously stated I hate the people who profess to love rugby but wouldn't bother watching a single game between one 6 Nations and the next, but I'm just not buying the whole "you become a rugby "fan" as soon as you start working in an office" line.

thats a whole lotta hating, lighten up ! smell the roses, feel the love

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

MooseJam wrote:
    thats a whole lotta hating, lighten up ! smell the roses, feel the love

OK, I strongly dislike ;)

Can't smell the roses though, or anything else for that matter, think I have a cold coming on :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement