Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert History

Options
  • 21-09-2007 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

I have started the planning stage of my History investigation project, but my mind has hit a blank. Does anyone have any ideas, which have a lot of primary sources? All the ideas Ive had are a bit too obscure and dont have much material on them
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Well mine had nothing, I had to order books in from Easons and chapters. You could search Amazon for primary source books then order them in through Easons/Chapters? If it's Irish, then the National Archives and National library should help, it it's not, you could write to the embassy? Unless it's a national atrocity the country will send you stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Afaik every county has a research library (Or sligo does at least) so go to your regular library and ask them to tell you where it is. They should have everything you need for local/Irish stuff for the LC. You really shouldn't have any need to go near the National Archives.

Advertisement