Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk: Concert Arena

Options
  • 21-09-2007 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I was reading in the Dundalk Life (D-Democrat's free weekly tabloid) that they were given planning permission for the new €300m concert arena. Building is due to begin in Feb/March, and its opening in 2009. I remember seeing pictures of its plans from the Argus; looked good. Seats 8-10k I think.

Matt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Yep - heard the guys behind it interviewed on Dundalk FM. Michael Flatley is already booked for the new venue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Any idea where they're putting it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MDTyKe

Hey,

AFAIK its in some place called "Carnbeg" - supposedly near the Park Inn. They'll build a slip road from the M1 to it probably, as the PI is quite close to it (you can see it between Dundalk TS and Dundalk North).

Matt

Advertisement