Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manhunt 2 uncut

Options
  • 22-09-2007 3:41am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

I heard this was released onto the net. anyone play it, and if so, is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

It was released in the netherlands, thats all i know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It didn't get released in holland. It got the green light to be released in it's original form but it's unlikely that rockstar will release it there uncut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Retr0gamer wrote:
    It didn't get released in holland. It got the green light to be released in it's original form but it's unlikely that rockstar will release it there uncut.

Really? Why?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Financial issues most likely. Wouldn't make sense releasing 3 versions of the same game when one of them can only be shipped in a tiny consumer base. Best to dedicate all resources to making one version that can be distributed all throughout europe.

Just because it passed certification doesn't mean rockstar have to release it. They probably want to avoid another media outcry by making the banned version available.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

manhunt 2 uncut should be sold online. steam and the like would gladly take it i would imagine...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Isn't it only due out on the Wii and PS2 though?

not that I give a flying ****...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Slightly off topic, but this week on Zero Punctuation there's a review of the original Manhunt :D

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2048-Zero-Puntucation-Manhunt

Advertisement