Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is hilariously awful

• 22-09-2007 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Probably the sickest thing I have ever read!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004360349,00.html

Mum had sex with son, 18

By ROBIN PERRIE

0,,2004360088,00.jpg <---- must click pic

A MUM faces jail after she admitted having sex with her 18-year-old son.

A court heard how Sylvia Payne, 45, and teenager Mark were lying on a bed when he suffered a panic attack.

Payne comforted him with a hug and “one thing led to another”, magistrates were told.

Another member of the family found out and was so disgusted they alerted police.

At first Payne, a jobless mother of seven, denied the allegations. But she later admitted having full consensual sex with the teenager. They arrived together for the hearing in Workington, Cumbria.

Prosecutor David Handsford told the magistrates: “It seems they were in bed watching a video. Mark had suffered a panic attack and when she gave him a cuddle and comforted him one thing led to another.”

Mike Woolaghan, defending, said: “There is a lot that has gone on in terms of abusive behaviour within the family and Mrs Payne is perhaps as much a victim in this as anyone else.”

Payne, of Maryport, admitted an offence under the 2003 Sexual Offences Act. The case was adjourned until August 25 for sentencing but she faces up to two years in prison.

Comments

Nothing quite like reading about incest to brighten up a Saturday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

Myth wrote:

It's all about the picture though, what a scorcher! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I just threw up a little..... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Chavs will get up on anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Don't think you would have called this hilariously awful if it was a father & daughter. The guy had a panic attack. It's possible it was rape if she had psychological control over him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

she looks like Vicky Pollard in Mourning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Myth wrote:
    OMG I thought today was Friday:eek:
    Im fcuked now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

daniel3982 wrote:

Payne comforted him with a hug and “one thing led to another”, magistrates were told.

As it does. :p

Close family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The most disgusting thing about this article is the paper its written in. Thank you for linking "The Sun"....

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Twinkers

How exactly was she calming him down so that "one thing led to another..."

Jebus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I can't stop laughing at that picture, pure gold. Reminds me of a film I saw the other day - Bad Boy Bubby. "Good boy bubby, you're a good boy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Panic attacks are not something you should joke about.
    It's a serious problem.

I want to buy him a present to help cheer him up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

thats minging, and seeing the pics is worse

just ta get it over with, is it YORE MA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

this is, quite possibly, the first genuine YOREMA thread ever in AH :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Bambi wrote:
    this is, quite possibly, the first genuine YOREMA thread ever in AH :eek:
    And I pray it's the last.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Incest shouldn't be illegal over the age of consent. Injustice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Incest is best. Keep it in the family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Anto McC wrote:
    Incest is best. Keep it in the family.
    It's all fucking relative(s).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

poor guy lol imagine the stick he is getting off his mates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Yeah but think of how much he saves on phone credit, now in order to call "his burd" he just has to shout downstairs.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Binomate wrote:
    It's all fucking relative(s).

It's the game the whole family can play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

why go across the road when you can go across the hall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

I think he has been tak3n for a ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

LOL I feel sick.:eek:

MooseJam wrote:
    poor guy lol imagine the stick he is getting off his mates

He should of thought about that before he fúcked his mum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This guy has a poor understanding of the term 'MILF'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

What a legend.

Now he can say to his siblings 'I fúcked Yore Ma!'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

:eek: Eeewwww

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

The guy had a panic attack. It's possible it was rape if she had psychological control over him

No it's not, unless his panic attack caused her to grow a penis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

HOT....C'mon....c'mon.

Wait, wait, it would have been hot, if she was in anyway attractive..after seeing that 'woman' I have lost a lot of respect for God, how could God create something so delightfuly awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

God she's hard looking. Cumbria - another very depressed area of England devastated by mining closures (see "man urinating on dying woman" thread). A bit of a hillbilly-ish spot I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Haha, I'm expecting a deliverance esque movie on sh1thole english towns in the near future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

daniel3982 wrote:
    Another member of the family found out and was so disgusted they alerted police.
    They weren't even disgusted with what they did that they had to go telling a family member!

• Advertisement

eoin5 wrote:
    Haha, I'm expecting a deliverance esque movie on sh1thole english towns in the near future
    Oh there's already been some. Well not quite Deliverance but you get an insight into the sheer hopelessness and ugliness of these places.
    And don't forget Wales. These former mining towns are rural areas with problems you'd associate with the inner city.
    http://www.tantrumfilms.co.uk/awayoflife/main.html
    http://www.amber-online.com/exhibitions/the-scar-1997
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/hollywood_on_tyne/amber.shtml

Some of the people depicted are truly hateful (I've never scum like the teenagers in "The Scar") but you can kind of understand - even if you can't excuse - their behaviour because of the sheer horror of their lives. It's like they're not equipped to tell the difference between right and wrong. They've kind of been reduced to almost feral beings - constantly paranoid and on the defensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

just plain wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Hilarious yet wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Dudess wrote:
    Oh there's already been some. Well not quite Deliverance but you get an insight into the sheer hopelessness and ugliness of these places.
    And don't forget Wales. These former mining towns are rural areas with problems you'd associate with the inner city.
    http://www.tantrumfilms.co.uk/awayoflife/main.html
    http://www.amber-online.com/exhibitions/the-scar-1997
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/hollywood_on_tyne/amber.shtml

Some of the people depicted are truly hateful (I've never scum like the teenagers in "The Scar") but you can kind of understand - even if you can't excuse - their behaviour because of the sheer horror of their lives. It's like they're not equipped to tell the difference between right and wrong. They've kind of been reduced to almost feral beings - constantly paranoid and on the defensive.

Kewl, I'll keep an eye out for these films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Disgusting, but it's ridiculous that she could go to prison for it.

• Advertisement

Yeah I agree. What's criminal about it?

it's a crime thats whats criminal about it, if everybody did it the gene pool would suffer, deformities would balloon

So every incest case (obviously I'm not talking about the child abuse ones) is actually a crime? Just asking since I don't know much about the law in this particular area. Would cousins who have sex with each other be breaking the law? Or do the parties concerned have to be more closely related?

Dudess wrote:
    So every incest case (obviously I'm not talking about the child abuse ones) is actually a crime? Just asking since I don't know much about the law in this particular area. Would cousins who have sex with each other be breaking the law? Or do the parties concerned have to be more closely related?

Cousins can get married, in the Catholic church, with special dispensation from the Pope.

So I'd say ridin' is allowed.

I think any sexual relations between Father/Son/Daughter or Mother/Son/Daughter or Brother/Sister would be illegal.

Must suck to be Jim Corr.

Also, I wonder what happens if a child who was adopted later meets their sibling in a club and cops off with them.

WAAAAH!!! There is no god!!!

But is it definitely illegal?

definitely, you can't be taken to court if it's not !

Very good point. I've been looking at other work by that guy Roger Ballen. *shudder* - the third guy...
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_ZFT8UsMNbUk/RsDqxFWsxAI/AAAAAAAAAt4/BROGQL5SJGs/s1600-h/ballenshadowcomp1.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl

wtf is that

the fourth pic.. hahaahhaha

Dudess wrote:
    But is it definitely illegal?
    There is a Punishmnt of Incest Act, 1908, in Irish Law.

It mentions Incest by a male and covers Grand-Daughters, Daughters and Sisters.

There are a number of amendments, one was to change the punishment from penal servitude of 3 years to a maximum prison sentence of twenty years.

I can't see anything mentioning Incest by a female however.

• Advertisement
Advertisement