Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is hilariously awful

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Well this occurred in England. Ew, what a sordid case. Quite depressing really.
    Mordeth wrote:
    the fourth pic.. hahaahhaha
    Yeah, there are a couple of other pics like that - cat pics I don't want to see. Horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Dudess wrote:
    Well this occurred in England.
    True, but if it's a 1908 Act, it was enacted when Ireland was still a part of the UK, and would be law in England too.

On second look, it mentions mothers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

This guy has a poor understanding of the term 'MILF'.

LMAO great point mate!

Glad my first post provoked such a debate, I think I'll like this place :D

P.S. I've been to Workington, total ****hole, the city centre feels like Dublin Port, there's rusty ships lay to waste on the river, and there's windfarms right in the middle of the city, worst place I've ever been.

The fire brigade were giving demonstrations on the high street of how not to start a chip pan fire!

One good thing is I felt like the hottest person in the World walking through there I tell you, they really are all mutants (and this story might explain why!).

Sorry DesF, the 1908 thing didn't register with me as it should have.

I wonder WHY it's illegal though - is it based on how the gene pool will be affected?

I mean, if it's between consenting adults, isn't it their business? But I know that's an oversimplification. And I'd understand if it was obligatory for them not to reproduce.

Wonder what the law is in the U.S. of A... (Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas - I could go on).

daniel3982, you must have been beating off the chicks with a stick! ;)
    Welcome to the Boards family by the way. I'm the big sister who sometimes gives good advice but sometimes acts like a silly teenager.

Dudess wrote:
    Sorry DesF, the 1908 thing didn't register with me as it should have.

I wonder WHY it's illegal though - is it based on how the gene pool will be affected?

I mean, if it's between consenting adults, isn't it their business? But I know that's an oversimplification. And I'd understand if it was obligatory for them not to reproduce.

Wonder what the law is in the U.S. of A... (Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas - I could go on).

daniel3982, you must have been beating off the chicks with a stick! ;)

There's a case of a couple in East Germany (Dresden or somewhere) where a brother and sister have got together who didnt grow up together, he traced her, they met, and fell in love... and now theyre facing jail for doing the dirty together.... seems a bit harsh but there you go.

Cheers for your welcome Dudess :) I wouldve been but I was with my then girlfriend, we saw Workington was by the sea on a map so thought it would be a nice seaside trip from Newcastle where we lived, how wrong we were! Still she never looked more beautiful to me then she did that day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I get an awful lot of spam plugging incest sites, there must be some interest in it

Awwww, nasty! And do people get spam plugging bestiality sites? I've never received such spam. All I get is "Dear Dudess, can you really afford to turn down this opportunity to get a much bigger shlong?!" I suppose I can't. :)

I'll just go check my email

no bestiality spam but i'm sure some do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

Thar she blows. And how.

How did the coppers manage to subdue that one. Lordy it would take a top of the line Norwegian harpoon to snare that beastie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

the son really is a mother****er

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

ruskin wrote:
    the son really is a mother****er
    How dare you!:mad:

Remember kids, incest in best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Dudess wrote:

But that doesn't exactly hold up - I mean, we don't stop people with genetically inheritable diseases (ie, Huntingtons and the like) from having kids, or prevent women from having kids after a certain age because there's an increased chance of their baby having birth defects, so it's logically inconsistent to ban incest because of the mutant children that may result (and as far as I know, it is only "may" - there's a chance of the kids turning out perfectly normal). It's purely the fact that the vast, vast majority of us find it gross. Which isn't to say that it isn't gross, but equally, there's something I find quite wrong with banning two consenting adults from having sex because the majority of us don't want them to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

When I read the title I though they'd accidently had sex, in that he didn't grow up with her and didn't actually know she was his mother. How could you suddenly go from seeing someone as your mother to having sex with her. The guy must have been unconscious or incapacitated in some way after his panic attack, i mean COME ON! Also, it says there was some serious abuse in the family, so they must be seriously ****ed up to let that happen. I feel really sick now!

shay_562 wrote:
    there's something I find quite wrong with banning two consenting adults from having sex because the majority of us don't want them to...

you have your eye on your ma, go on admit it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

They probably thought that, if it was good enough for Adam and Eve's kids, it must be ok for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ejmaztec wrote:
    They probably thought that, if it was good enough for Adam and Eve's kids, it must be ok for them.
    Especially as Adam and Eve only had 2 sons.

Terry wrote:
    Especially as Adam and Eve only had 2 sons.

The dirty mother******* :eek:

daniel3982 wrote:
    The dirty mother******* :eek:
    Don't forget that one killed the other.
    Eve must have been hot.

Terry wrote:
    Don't forget that one killed the other.
    Eve must have been hot.

As hot at Lot was after a few drinks perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I think you're forgetting Seth, after which Adam "had other sons and daughters".

Puck wrote:
    I think you're forgetting Seth, after which Adam "had other sons and daughters".
    You are correct. I had forgotten about them.

Still, they did a lot of naughty stuff to make a population of 6 billion in under 6,000 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Terry wrote:
    You are correct. I had forgotten about them.

Still, they did a lot of naughty stuff to make a population of 6 billion in under 6,000 years.

It was a dirty job but somebody had to do it.

You wouldn't Adam and Eve it, but after all these years, some people are still carrying on the FAMILY tradition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Re the story about the German brother and sister who fell in love - it is actually a well-documented and disturbing phenomenon that siblings and parents and children who have been separated and then discover one another develop very strong romantic and/or sexual attachment to them. There was a very good article about it in the Atlantic monthly last year.

Personally I feel really sorry for this mum and son. What kind of a mess is their life in if this can happen. And now - well, they'll never live this down. I hope it works out for them in some healthy way - perhaps counseling and good community care would be better than jail...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

The-Rigger wrote:
    MooseJam wrote:
    poor guy lol imagine the stick he is getting off his mates
    He should of thought about that before he fúcked his mum.
    Better yet before he gave his mum his stick.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭qwertyface

watna wrote:
    How could you suddenly go from seeing someone as your mother to having sex with her.

I read somewhere else (yes ive been doing my research..) that until a few months ago they hadn't seen each other for 15 years..so its..well...a little less bad....kind of... :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

IF you can't keep it in your trousers, keep it in the family! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

No it's not, unless his panic attack caused her to grow a penis.
    I strongly disagree with you there; men can be raped by women. 8% or so of reported rape cases are of that nature. Sexual responses are involuntary; while it would be neccessary for the guy to get an erection this does not mean that it cannot be raped. That would be like saying that it is not rape if a girl gets wet.

In this particular instance, it sounds like the mother did take advantage of a situation. Reverse the genders and it would be clear cut and no one would be laughing about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I probably would, but that's neither here nor there.

there was a thread on PI recently enough about a dude who's wife supposedly raped him with a strap on... had it been a dude doing that to a chick the responses the thread got would have been very bloody different.

Wacker wrote:
    I strongly disagree with you there; men can be raped by women. 8% or so of reported rape cases are of that nature.
    Actually, unless they've changed the wording since last year (when I last looked) the definition of rape in Irish law requires penile penetration and as such makes it impossible for a non-hermaphodite woman to rape anyone, only sexually assualt.
    It's incredibly stupid yes, but so is much of the wording in our statutes....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Mordeth wrote:

there was a thread on PI recently enough about a dude who's wife supposedly raped him with a strap on... had it been a dude doing that to a chick the responses the thread got would have been very bloody different.

that wasn't the ex aston villa keeper was it :D

Mordeth wrote:

Well, again it's supposedly not actually criminal rape, but from what I read in that thread the majority simply treated it as a joke (possibly right to do so), but had a female made a post about being raped I doubt anyone would have joked about it, so yeah, a bit of a double standard there as there is in so many other things in life...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

farohar wrote:
    Actually, unless they've changed the wording since last year (when I last looked) the definition of rape in Irish law requires penile penetration and as such makes it impossible for a non-hermaphodite woman to rape anyone, only sexually assualt.
    It's incredibly stupid yes, but so is much of the wording in our statutes....
    The figure I quoted was from Wickipedia, so it would not have referred to Irish law. That law should probably be changed, to be honest.

Advertisement