Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dentist in Maynooth

• 22-09-2007 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Looking for a nice dentist in Maynooth that any of you can recommend....I haven't been to the dentist in ages and am dreading it, I badly need to get a tooth out. So if anyone can recommend their own dentist that'd be great...really need someone that's not going to torture me! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

And I'm looking for a cheap one. Spill the beans people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Where's my Cat?

There's a whole load of them beside Tesco. I'll bite the bullet and let you know how nice and cheap they are this week. I haven't been in years either and never had a tooth out or even a filling (philling?) but I have a feeling all that is about to change..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I go to Dentist D'arcy in Naas and he's a lovely man.

There's a woman dentist somewhere on main street and she's apparently lovely too

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

O'Reilly and Merrick on the main street are both really nice. They also have a hygienist(sp) and I think another dentist, but I don't know.

EDIT:The woman on the main street mentioned by Lordgoat is the 3rd dentist in the practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ringleader

I go to one on the road between the main street and Tesco - that building with the loose gravel in the entrance.

They have a practice near my family home in palmerstown as well, so that worked out well.

Don't know about pricing - I think most are the same anyway (i.e. designed to rob you blind)

http://homepage.eircom.net/~gbglass/surgeryhoursm.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement