Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauter Electronic Programmers

Options
  • 22-09-2007 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭

At the building expo in the RDS, I picked up an advert for Sauter DHW and central heating combined programmers. The one I'm interested in is the TS3 with three zones - DHW, central heating zone 1 & 2.

Here it is... an Irish company sell them online...
    http://www.ephcontrols.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_6&products_id=2

Any comments on the product itself? Looks to be better than the types I've seen in stores.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

10-10-20 wrote:
    At the building expo in the RDS, I picked up an advert for Sauter DHW and central heating combined programmers. The one I'm interested in is the TS3 with three zones - DHW, central heating zone 1 & 2.

Here it is... an Irish company sell them online...
    http://www.ephcontrols.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_6&products_id=2

Any comments on the product itself? Looks to be better than the types I've seen in stores.

I dont have one of this type but they make good gear:
    just wondering about the temp control
    from the pdf:
    6.) Temperature control - selectable range 5~35°C
    This function is designed so the programmer can
    operate as a programmable thermostat and controls
    the two HW channels [ i had to edit this at the pdf has icons]

just wonder if the stat is built into the timer, does the room temp where the stat is determine the heat in the 2 zones or is there an extra/external room stat available: my instinct says no, so it is in effect a 1 temp 2 zone stat/timer [HW circuit taken as read] or else dont invoke this function which requires u to fit a supplied jumper switch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Yeah - I wondered about this item when I read the user/install guide... It seems that it's an integrated stat, but that no good to me as the unit will be housed in the utility room.
    I have a wiring problem relating to this I must post up about later on.

Advertisement