Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures of Tramore

Options
  • 22-09-2007 2:49pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Im in the final stages of a new website for Tramore called Discover Tramore (www.discovertramore.ie). Its mainly of use to tourists. Im looking for some pictures of Tramore - mainly pictures from the "old" Tramore. However, ill take any newer pictures also.

Ill be putting them up on the gallery section of the site for visitors to see.

If you have anything to contribue, just leave a message.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

sounds good, fair play. looking forward to seeing the finished site.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Have a look around the Waterford set on me Flickr, there should be a few there.

Give me a PM and I'll sort you out with em.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

PM Sent. :)

Anybody else? Ill take new or old.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll be heading out to Tramore to take a few pics. I'll see what I can get for you if you're looking for any in particular.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah whatever you get is fine, im only looking for pictures of some streets, the cove, beach, and view from Galways Hill.

Ill probably get one of the lads to take a few shots in a week or so

• Advertisement

Site launched - http://www.discovertramore.ie. In History there is a link to the gallery. All I have are old photos at the moment.

I put up a request on upthedeise also. Ill accept photos anytime :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

cool site, fair play for setting it up!

Cheers :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

great site sully!

Advertisement