Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Macros42 wrote: »
    Surely you mean Srlsy? Vowels were done away with in the Great Alphabet War of 2534.

Crrctn:

Srly y mn Srsly? Vwls wr dn wy wth n th Grt lphbt Wr f Twntyfv thrtyfr

(y =! vwl)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i got a new atomic clock today! no more near annihilations of the space time continuum. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

ah, it's not the same. I prefered it when it was a possiblilty.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    ah, it's not the same. I prefered it when it was a possiblilty.

humph. you wouldn't be saying that the next time you end up with a bill for 3 solar systems, including 14 terrestrial planets and contents, 18,400 inter stellar franchises, 68,000,000 tons of admantium reserves and a packet of cigarettes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

humph. you wouldn't be saying that the next time you end up with a bill for 3 solar systems, including 14 terrestrial planets and contents, 18,400 inter stellar franchises, 68,000,000 tons of admantium reserves and a packet of cigarettes.
    Well if you're going to tinker with flux capacitors then you deserve what you get :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Just be careful, the last time I ordered an atomic clock they screwed up the order and tried to deliver one made of anti-matter. Spotted it when it started glowing and crosswired the clock on an old sharp microwave. Set the clock for one minute and the time wrapped around to minus infinity, so I've a lovely atomic clock perfect in all respects apart from the fact it's running backwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

the atomic clock is the worst thing since double sliced bread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

stfu Bread³ rocks

pic9qu2.jpg

Just be careful, the last time I ordered an atomic clock they screwed up the order and tried to deliver one made of anti-matter. Spotted it when it started glowing and crosswired the clock on an old sharp microwave. Set the clock for one minute and the time wrapped around to minus infinity, so I've a lovely atomic clock perfect in all respects apart from the fact it's running backwards.

wait. you **** up and then blame the clock?
    JIZZLORD wrote: »
    stfu Bread³ rocks

he was talking about Bread²™
    Oman wrote: »
    the atomic clock is the worst thing since double sliced bread

you suck. let's see you time a jump to 0.00000000457 of second then...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

wait. you **** up and then blame the clock?
    Do you seriously think I'd order an anti-clock and have it sent to my own address ?

Do you seriously think I'd order an anti-clock and have it sent to my own address ?

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

i hear some dude is actually doing work on a time machine. i saw it for a minute on discovery channel before my dad changed the channel but it had something to do with a laser array and sending particles back in time to transmit information. the drawback of the design was though, that you could only send particles back as far as when the machine was turned on.... so it all sounds like hooblah to me but hey.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I remember that! It was a good idea by Prof. Ronald Mallett but he was on the wrong track. When Prof. Walter Howzer discovered particle transmission using waveforms (which eventualised with Micro Waves), he lost the plot and went mad!

time-travel-mart-marquee.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Nailz wrote: »
    Tick Tock Tick Tock...

.....Take a chance you stupid ho.

Look at this noob. No mention of microwaves anywhere. Black holes my ass.

Look at this noob. No mention of microwaves anywhere. Black holes my ass.

weak attempt. i've added him to the association's blacklist.

• Advertisement

retroactively I hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭reggiethefirst

I want in. What's the initiation like?

Anyone ever see Primer? I will be aaron someday.

Every half metre, everywhere.

retroactively I hope.

hey, i can't be in every temporal location at once you know.

you can if you use the new micromicrowave 6000.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

666 Yes votes. It is foretold.

you can if you use the new micromicrowave 6000.

ah yeah, but what about the subconscious overload? those are some pretty invasive procedures to sort that out.

some people are into that kind of thing

some people are into that kind of thing
    http://www.microwavesex.com/ms.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I remember going to the ceremony for that. There was a free bar afterwards and I got so s**t faced!

Advertisement