Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Not too sure if they had a microwave in the kitchen, but quite possible.

When did you ever see a microwave with a chimney?

Maybe Travel would be a better forum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Don't you mean watches and timepieces could be a sub of Microwaves and Time Machines?

:)
    Technically(or pedantically) speaking a watch is a machine designed for telling time

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Macros42 wrote: »
    When did you ever see a microwave with a chimney?
    OMG :eek:

They've been hiding the waveguide in plain sight all this time - genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I can't wait to get this forum approved now, It's only a matter of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

timetravel.jpg

• Advertisement

10hyperslush.jpg

Ahhhh, we were quite happy in wanderly wagon.
    Home Appliances isn't especially accurate, very few homes contain time travelling microwave presently.

Perhaps a move to Tech under our own header would be optimal.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Then again we might as well make the best of it.

If anyone has a Kenwood microwave oven they don't want please let me know, models prior to June 2016 prefered, though I might consider the 2018 Christmas special provided it's no later than revision B

I thought revision B was recalled for some reason? Or is that why you want it?

Model C had a faulty flux capacitor which dropped you 200 years from your intended timedination. This was repaired in model D - but that model was prone to causing paradoxes just by heating a poptart. B was only recalled because some pervs were using it to go to the great orgy era of 3249. The religios went up in arms about it. Apart from that it was a very reliable device.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

*Wanders by Home Appliances, doing his modly duties

Pauses a second, does a double take

Pretty sure this thread wasn't here tomorrow...*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Wanders by Home Appliances, doing his modly duties

Pauses a second, does a double take

Pretty sure this thread wasn't here tomorrow...*
    I'm pretty sure it's touring every forum.

I'm pretty sure it's touring every forum.

Actually I would say it eists in every forum, it's just the act of observation collapses the quantum wave into a sungulaity, which is currently this forum.

Actually I would say it eists in every forum, it's just the act of observation collapses the quantum wave into a sungulaity, which is currently this forum.
    Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Quantum theory gives me a headache.

Not only that but it also exists at every point in time in each forum. Though lots of people observing it can change the apparent outcome.

Not only that but it also exists at every point in time in each forum. Though lots of people observing it can change the apparent outcome.
    This sounds like that stupid guy who put a cat in a box. I kniw what you get if you put a cat in a box. A pissed off cat!

This sounds like that stupid guy who put a cat in a box. I kniw what you get if you put a cat in a box. A pissed off cat!

What if you put it in a microwave?

irradiated and pissed off cat.

My microwave is making a strange noise. Kinda like a ...vworp.

And I think it's bigger than it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

stop-time.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Hey, this forum is for serious discussion of timey wimey stuff!

Not a sonic screwdriver in sight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

what do you do if your microware is broken and only turns on when the door is open and wont work when the door is closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

User45701 wrote: »
    what do you do if your microware is broken and only turns on when the door is open and wont work when the door is closed?
    Get a new microwave!

User45701 wrote: »

Travel back in time to when it worked.

Duh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

you can use a broken microwave to travel back in time? ive been using a jury rigged external 33k modem!

While I accept there is an art to successful time travel having this very informative and educational thread under the Arts category is a bit odd.

Macros42 wrote: »
    While I accept there is an art to successful time travel having this very informative and educational thread under the Arts category is a bit odd.
    This is just where it's waveform has temporarily collapsed, it shall be moving along soon enough.

funny-pictures-cat-comes-out-of-washing-machine-expecting-the-future.jpg

time_machine.jpg

• Advertisement

1174324818-time_machine_cat_1.b.jpg

Advertisement