Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I don't think r3nu4l would be pleased. Odd, it doesn't sound like h-

Great Scott! It's an alternate timeline! Future r3nu4l must have gone back to give his younger self a sports almanac!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Sarky wrote: »
    I don't think r3nu4l would be pleased. Odd, it doesn't sound like h-

Great Scott! It's an alternate timeline! Future r3nu4l must have gone back to give his younger self a sports almanac!
    in an alternate future alternate r3nu4l kills you... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

werenotworthy128621860874600034.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I just can't decide where this thread should go next for the coverage it deserves. Lego? Travel? Motoring? Star Trek/Wars/Gate? They all do the time travel dealy...

The losties would have fun trying to make sense of it...

or just the sci fi main fourm

or the cooking forum - they might know a thing or two about microwaves?

this do?
    mwoven1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Can an Admin finally either approve/unapprove, lock or delete?

All of these have already will be done. Sheesh - some people just don't 'get' time travel. That's mathematicians for you - always so literal ... or is that English professors - I always confuse the two.

Macros42 wrote: »
    ....Sheesh - some people just don't 'get' time travel. That's mathematicians for you - always so literal ... or is that English professors - I always confuse the two.

nutty-professor.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

All of these have already will be done. Sheesh - some people just don't 'get' time travel. That's mathematicians for you - always so literal ... or is that English professors - I always confuse the two.

218147522_9549e46499_o.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Somebvody call Doc Brown. I no get the paradox effect.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I remember when it was moved to the English forum - they got so agressive about it!.
    Kinda reminds me of the time the admins moved it to the soccer forum around the time of next years World Cup - feckin football hooligans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

endless+wave.jpg

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Ooh, and now the science forum is discussing time travel. r3nu4l just didn't want this thread stealing everyone's thunder!

Moved to Rock&Metal because there's only one group who can help this forum now.

WILD STALLIONS! *air guitar*

BillTed3.jpg

BillTed3.jpg

Woah

Mr. Reeve's performance here was only outdone by his part in Dracula.

Anyway, I hope Karl Hungus will see the merit of this thread and join us in our excellent adventure for time machines and microwaves for all. And perhaps bodacious babes too, although The-rigger can't have any of those.

Not after what happened last time.

most excellent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

BillTed3.jpg

All through watching Lost Boys last night, I couldn't stop myself from the occasional snigger that Bill S Preston was one of the vampires.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The Philosophy of Time Travel by Roberta Sparrow

Chapter Two Water and Metal

Water and metal are the key elements of Time Travel.

Water is the barrier element for the construction of Time Portals used as gateways between the Universe and the Tangent Vortex.

Metal is the transitional element for the construction of Artifact Vessels.

Whoa Check it out. Metal is a key element for time travel , dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Yeah, Time Travel is extremely metal.

B000063DHL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭fartmaster

WTF is this thread in aid of??????????

Go back to the beginning (snigger) and read it from the start, it's pretty obvious.

bill-and-ted.jpg

Go back to the beginning (snigger) and read it from the start, it's pretty obvious.

sad eejits who think they are funny and amusing????

:pac:

o-face.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Due to the nature of traveling in time and space this thread pops up in many strange places and then moves on else where inexplicably.

fartmaster wrote: »
    sad eejits who think they are funny and amusing????

No, no, this is for Time travel and Microwaves, not Metallica. Pay attention!

ZZ Top like time travel. Who are you to argue with ZZ Top? Nobody, that's who.

zztop01.jpg

• Advertisement

No, no, this is for Time travel and Microwaves, not Metallica. Pay attention!

Metallica to me are not funny and amusing more like aggressive and loud, so cop yourself on!

So I am right, this is a complete NERDS ONLY thread yes? FFS is there anything worse than watching a bunch of nerds talking about microwaves? Perhaps paint drying?

Advertisement