Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about male hair style! France v Ireland match

• 22-09-2007 5:11pm

I have a pair of Remington clippers at home and have been happily giving myself the old no.2 for a couple of years now. However I was watching the France v Ireland match last night and one of the French players (Michalak I think) had his hair cut tight like a number 2 but had all lines and "ridges(?)" etc cut into it. How do you do this? Did anyone else see this? Does anyone know what I'm on about? What do I ask the barber for if I went to a hair dressers? I think its cool!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

tram lines i think they're called???15 year old boys have them in they're hair!!just tell the barber he'll know what ur talkin about ro bring a foto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

i dont think they are very nice. Lines on yout head??

I thought they looked good! :p Its a nice little change of getting it cut tight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

synonymous with scum and chavs tbh.

Dont do it!

By the way does anyone know how they are done? Can they be done with a pair of hair clippers?
    Wisesmurf wrote:
    synonymous with scum and chavs tbh.

Dont do it!

Hmmm OK I see....I'll have another look at them. I just caught a glimpse of one of the French players last night and it looked a nice idea...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tram lines scream Vanilla Ice wannabe.

a lot of negativity on the tram lines front :(

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

very much a big knacker hair cut tbh

I've never seen one with tram lines in their hair...usually they have it tight all around except for this awful lump of hair left at the front. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Only a small few can pull those off without A: looking childish or, B: looking like a knacker scumbag!
    And door men ain't to fond of them, something else to consider..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

Ya they are done with hairclippers, you just take off the blade and hold the clippers wrong side around and cut in your lines.i know because my little cousin gets it done, but he is nine.

Advertisement