Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's talk about scumbags

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

How christian of you. estebancambias, you're always banging on about your catholicism and disapproval of atheists. What do you think God would have to say about your comments on this particular thread?
    Why should I have a housing estate 5 minutes away... we all know, that social housing +people=SCUM.
    :eek: :eek:
    we do need poor people to have a well balanced society and culture.
    :eek: :eek:
    Anto McC wrote:
    I want to much to abuse you right now but i'd get into trouble for that
    I hear ya, Anto. And you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if Terry, Karoma and co would make an exception in your case... but don't do it! You'll only be giving the wonderful "christian" major satisfaction.
    So 'Anto' what is it like not having a backgarden?
    Worthy of Jesus himself. My god, you're vicious.
    Why would you want to abuse me, other than when people are exposed they resort to insults.
    And the nastiness goes on...
    The word is very abstract, but in general, a scumbag generally is a poor person. Harsh, but sadly true.
    Ah wait... esteban is CLEARLY a troll.

Don't feed him!

And for the record, scumbags seem to have plenty of ****ing money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Anto McC wrote:
    How do you know he's loaded? Have you seen what he has in his bank accounts? :D

Well hes not poor! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

See, I don't think he is a troll. It seems to me that he genuinely believes what he writes.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I live in a council estate and have a nice big back garden.

As we all know, you want to be an American and you want to move there.
    I hope you are successful over there and do not have any monetary difficulties.
    Thinks are not as easy over there as they are here.

Take a week out to ponder why it is I am banning you.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The word is very abstract, but in general, a scumbag generally is a poor person. Harsh, but sadly true.

The majority of the scumbags that I see around the place are all driving 07 cars and carry wads of cash. The source of these items is a little mysterious.

I know some genuinely poor people who would never resort to scum-baggery in any circumstances, they being a rare breed of people of principle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I've only just seen this quote now and you'll be delighted to hear i have a back garden that is fairly big by Dublin standards, i also have a front garden.

Dudess wrote:
    And for the record, scumbags seem to have plenty of ****ing money.

LOL nods!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Scumbags are scumbags. it is a classes and non money orientated thing.

Yay!

/me virtually snogs Terry

Terry wrote:
    Take a week out to ponder why it is I am banning you.

Hero! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dudess wrote:
    Yay!

Screw virtually.

*snogs Terry*

Call me some time big boy. ;)

Exit wrote:
    See, I don't think he is a troll. It seems to me that he genuinely believes what he writes.
    Na, I'm not ignorant, it seems you are deeply hurt by my comment. Why would you want to abuse me, other than when people are exposed they resort to insults.
    Just had a look at this again. Ah he's GOT to be a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Exit wrote:

I would agree based on his post count.. also take a look at his bebo (spit).. it explains alot..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

DesF wrote:
    They need to forget these things and offer a branch to the disadvantaged people of this society.
    This 'disadvantaged people of society' as you call them are only a shower of bastards!:mad:
    I'm not rooting for a ban or anything but lets face it, the government are spending millions perhaps billions keeping this filty fcukers watered and clothed.
    Its the parents fault tbh, their the cnuts who should be working in the army.

I think we should just all ship them off to the Aran Islands!

Plug wrote:
    Its the parents fault tbh

I agree that most scumbags (not all) are scumbags because of the parents or lack of interest on the parents part. I've seen it all through my life, given where i grew up i could have easily ended up on the wrong side of the law but throughout my childhood my parents always knew where i was, what i was doing and who i was with. They cared and if i was out of line they told me and put a stop to it.

Dudess wrote:
    Yay!

And you can stop that ****. If anyone is virtually snogging Terry its me.

:mad:

Gooner, I think you'll find I was snogging him first. And if you want a bitch-fight, honey you got it...
    Plug wrote:
    This 'disadvantaged people of society' as you call them are only a shower of bastards!
    Read the rest of that post by DesF. It's actually a piss-take and very funny too! It epitomises the view of bleeding-heart idiots who live in nice houses in Dun Laoghaire and Sandymount and believe that scumbags should be given a chance, even though they've never had to put up with **** from them.
    The majority of families in Ballymun and Finglas who are decent people trying to get on with their lives, but can't because they're intimidated by a small element, would be the first to disagree with such naive nonsense.
    I used to get the 13A bus. There was a circular from Dublin Bus pinned to every seat one day advising passengers that it had no choice but to discontinue serving certain estates in Ballymun due to fears for the drivers' safety. Disgusting. Thanks to a few thugs, a large number of people can no longer even get their regular bus - and that probably includes elderly people and mums with small kids. I hate scumbags.

Anto McC wrote:
    I agree that most scumbags (not all) .

The '(not all)' are little suckers that come from rich or well off familys to act hardy.
    Ask them for a fag when their on their own and they'll run a mile.
    3 years later there in DCU etc:rolleyes:
    bumbusters and banana rammers the lot!!

Dudess wrote:
    Gooner, I think you'll find I was snogging him first. And if you want a bitch-fight, honey you got it...

Excuse you missy, I have been virtually snogging Terry since before he rose to powah!

:D

Oi! I went to DCU! I think you mean UCD.

DCU is well streetwise! ;)

Gooner, you win. If you've been virtually snogging him since he was Julep, well I don't stand a chance. Does he know he's being fought over, I wonder?!

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote:

Read the rest of that post by DesF. It's actually a piss-take and very funny too! It epitomises the view of bleeding-heart idiots who live in nice houses in Dun Laoghaire and Sandymount and believe that scumbags should be given a chance, even though they've never had to put up with **** from them.
    The majority of families in Ballymun and Finglas who are decent people trying to get on with their lives, but can't because they're intimidated by a small element, would be the first to disagree with such naive nonsense.
    I used to get the 13A bus. There was a circular from Dublin Bus pinned to every seat one day advising passengers that it had no choice but to discontinue serving certain estates in Ballymun due to fears for the drivers' safety. Disgusting. Thanks to a few thugs, a large number of people can no longer even get their regular bus - and that probably includes elderly people and mums with small kids. I hate scumbags.
    bollox i only read the first part!!!!
    Sh!t and bollox:mad:
    forget it!
    :D

DesF wrote:
    It's a cry for help, a plea to the 'nuveaux riche' of this island to accept them.

You too can help a scumbag. Send me one hundred euros, and you can adopt Deco, the loveable rogue with twelve brothers, and six sisters, all with different fathers. I will send you weekly updates on his progress, but for now, just look at this picture of a forgotten scobe, and some of his brothers. I know it may bring a tear to your eye.
    Quality!
    Plug, I see you got that apprenticeship - well done! So the CV tips worked?

Dudess wrote:
    Oi! I went to DCU! I think you mean UCD.

DCU is well streetwise! ;)

Gooner, you win. If you've been virtually snogging him since he was Julep, well I don't stand a chance. Does he know he's being fought over, I wonder?!

:O

Im DCU streetwise tooooooooooo

Dudess wrote:
    Quality!
    Plug, I see you got that apprenticeship - well done! So the CV tips worked?
    So your tips worked, thanks so much!
    Appreciated;)

Better than Dunnes anyway:)

A stuck-up university it ain't. And neither is UCC, my other "alma mater". Ah... great days.

Nice one Plug. And I'm utterly **** with cars so expect PMs asking for advice from me!

No bothers just give me a few years head start though:D

Sure. Although previous problems of mine have included the car not starting and me being baffled as to what could have caused it - it was a lack of petrol. So my queries would be on the "basic" end of the scale. :)

Dudess wrote:
    Sure. Although previous problems of mine have included the car not starting and me being baffled as to what could have caused it - it was a lack of petrol. So my queries would be on the "basic" end of the scale. :)

What did u do i DCU?.

Journalism masters. Almost as useless as my arts undergrad! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Doesnt anyone else think that theses people are good craic once you break the ice?

Advertisement