Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 data prices

• 22-09-2007 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

im on 10MG package for 10 euro (rip off) but does anyone know if the charge is for data sent or data received? or both? on GPRS

Thx

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

johnmryan wrote:
    im on 10MG package for 10 euro (rip off) but does anyone know if the charge is for data sent or data received? or both? on GPRS.

You will be charged for both sent and received data.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

flodis79 wrote: »
    You will be charged for both sent and received data.

I just signed up as well and the price really sucks but i didnt realise that upload wa also charged :mad:

I rang o2 and explained that i wanted the 10mb add on added on :)
    The lady advised me that she would recommend the data lite price plan as i would only be charged 1cent per KB.
    I couldnt help but laugh at her and asked how much am i normally paying for a KB as i thought i was being charged 1cent per kb.

No No No she says, normal customers not on Data-lite pay
    7kb per kb :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Anyway, long story short, got my 10mb finally as i advised ive just begun using my phone for my email accounts.

After the call i checked my bill and there is no sign that i ever paid 7cent per KB.

Does 7cent per kb sound right to anyone:confused:
    Im sure i can remember paying 3cent per kb on my pre-paid phone maybe a few years ago but 7cent:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

No No No she says, normal customers not on Data-lite pay
    7kb per kb :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nah, that's incorrect. The data pricing if you're not in a bundle is 1kb per kb, on postpay and prepay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭godskitchen

1c per kb is a crazy price, wake up o2 its 2007!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

flodis79 wrote: »
    Nah, that's incorrect. The data pricing if you're not in a bundle is 1kb per kb, on postpay and prepay.

Not just me then - good to know :)

1c per kb is a crazy price, wake up o2 its 2007!

Agreed - Its crazy

• Advertisement
Advertisement