Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Highlights

• 22-09-2007 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Best place to get them?
    I was thinking Peter Mark
    How much would they be? I know theres different prices for how much you get, but im pretty much clueless about them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

It depends on whether your hair is long or short. For a full head, with long-ish hair, you can expect to pay around €150 for highlights and a cut.

Peter Mark, in my opinion, are iffy. You'd have to ask around for a name of a good colourist rather than just chancing it if you want to get exactly what you want. They do have an offer on at the mo though, €25 off full head meche highlights.

I'm not from Dublin myself, but in previous threads, House of Colour has been recommended as being brilliant and they have a website, with a price list. www.houseofcolour.ie and they charge about €150 for full head highlights and a cut too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Are you sure you want to get highlights?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055142002

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

It depends on whether your hair is long or short. For a full head, with long-ish hair, you can expect to pay around €150 for highlights and a cut.

Peter Mark, in my opinion, are iffy. You'd have to ask around for a name of a good colourist rather than just chancing it if you want to get exactly what you want. They do have an offer on at the mo though, €25 off full head meche highlights.

I'm not from Dublin myself, but in previous threads, House of Colour has been recommended as being brilliant and they have a website, with a price list. www.houseofcolour.ie and they charge about €150 for full head highlights and a cut too.
    Awesome thanks a mill :D

dame wrote:
    Are you sure you want to get highlights?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055142002
    Yeh i read that thread a while ago actually
    I wanna change cos i think my hair looks kinda life less and matt like, and i dont want to dye all my hair so.
    Thanks for the warning
    :)

Buttons, thanks! :D Hope it helped! I'm in pretty much the same boat as you are, my hair is fairly dull but I don't want do dye all over. Hope it all works out!

BTW, if you wanna make it look natural, maybe get a few lowlights thrown in as well.:D

• Advertisement

BTW, if you wanna make it look natural, maybe get a few lowlights thrown in as well.:D
    Thats exactly what i was thinking! haha see my hair is kinda fair/light brown and i used to be blond as a kid, low lights sound like an excellent idea aswell, thanks :)

:d :) :d

Advertisement