Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Williamstown Glen, Granstown Road

• 22-09-2007 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if NTL broadband is available here? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If you can get NTL tv then I assume the answer is yes. I think the whole system here is BB freindly.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Hi Mike, thanks for the fast reply! I don't live there yet (thinking about it). So you reckon the TV service is available? In that case you're right, the broadband should be available too. Yippee! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'd say you'll be ok I think a few people on the site are out that area.

kensutz wrote:
    I'd say you'll be ok I think a few people on the site are out that area.

Good to know, thank you kensutz! Of topic a little, but you don't happen to know if there's a bus route from there to town do you? Thanks again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm not so sure. There is regular services into town alright, think it's every half hour but probably best to wait until someone from the area to come on and give you some info about it.

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote:
    I'm not so sure. There is regular services into town alright, think it's every half hour but probably best to wait until someone from the area to come on and give you some info about it.

Perfect, thanks ever so much lads. :)

I went down there today and, sure enough, it's all kitted out for NTL broadband. Thanks once again for all your help lads. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

benifa wrote:
    I went down there today and, sure enough, it's all kitted out for NTL broadband. Thanks once again for all your help lads. :)

woo hoo....nice one....could you imagine goin back to dial up !!..OMG !!! :eek:

Typhoon. wrote:
    woo hoo....nice one....could you imagine goin back to dial up !!..OMG !!! :eek:

Certainly couldn't Typhoon - especially since it'd mean subscribing to Eircom! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

:( not good !

• Advertisement
Advertisement