Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "I miss......" thread

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Gotta agree with VR! That screwjob always cheers me up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I miss Jericho's promos, I pray that if (and when) he returns he interrupts Santino Marella. Santino has been by far the funniest thing on Raw and the interaction these two could have would be godly! I can just see Jericho calling Santino Super Umbrella or something :D

This needs to happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I miss decent story lines (like the attitude era)
    I miss wrestlers being able to wear what they want in the ring (Sick of every wrestler having this generic shorts, knee pads, boots)
    I miss The Rock cutting incredible promos.
    I miss Y2J (And especially Jericho when he was allowed to create his own lines, not follow a script)
    I miss not having a brand extension.
    I miss Stone Cold.
    I miss having a womens division that actually wrestle.
    I miss the New Age Outlaws (in their prime).
    I miss X-Pac & Kane being a tag team.
    I miss Kanes mask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

Miss:

Max Moon
    Bastion Bugger
    Bezerker
    The Goon
    Papa Shango
    Avator
    Who?
    Gilberg
    Barry horowitz
    Brooklyn Brawler
    Renegade,
    Glacier
    Isaac Yankum
    Fake Diesel/Razor Ramon

oooh the good times! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Ph3n0m wrote:
    I miss wrestling before the internet - for me it was more fun and less "insider"

funny that you say that because I enjoy it even more with know whats goingon backstage etc etc.Im not talking about spoilers but just backstage gossip that may/may not be true etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

HBK wrote:
    Miss:

Max Moon
    Bastion Bugger
    Bezerker
    The Goon
    Papa Shango
    Avator
    Who?
    Gilberg
    Barry horowitz
    Brooklyn Brawler
    Renegade,
    Glacier
    Isaac Yankum
    Fake Diesel/Razor Ramon

oooh the good times! :)

Add names like gobbledygooker, kwang, phantasio, tl hopper, steve mcmichael, duke the dumpster drose, the godwinns, the headbangers, Red Rooster, shark, zodiac (or any other ed leslie gimmick for that matter), oz, shockmaster (best debut ever :D), Kloudi AND ONE BEGINS TO REALISE NOT EVERYTHING WAS HUNKY DORY IN THE WRESTLING WORLD DURING THE 1990s, as some will have us believe :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Hey, what about Sandman in Eastern Championship Wrestling. Long before he was a talentless, beer drinking, singapore cane wielding moron. He was a talentless, surfboard carrying, wetsuit wearing moron!

Yep, the 90s were far from kind at all.
    VR!

Advertisement