Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smurfified!!

• 22-09-2007 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Smurftastic!

Smurftastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

its a phenominan you'll get to know called the double-post.

• Advertisement

this is a very a-b conversation. I sure some of the fashonable ladies or indeed gents will give you actual feedback on the hair! I'm like a magnet to all smurf comments here! welcome to boards btw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

A very cool style! Thumbs up here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ah it looks cool really funky..not somehting id do myself coz i wouldnt be able to pull it off but it looks savage!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've always wondered about people with coloured dreads
    what sort of jobs do they have?

when I get calls from telemarketers I usually ask about their hair style

aaaaaanyway: I like it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

really cool hairstyle, Are they all extensions or is your hair dreaded as well, how do they put them in ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They look awesome, if I didn't like having my hair really short I'd love to do something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ooooh looking good!! Probably wouldn't work on a lot of people but looks fab on you!

I thought I was going to hate it but yeah you pulled it off!Congrats!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Nice synths.. Rather real dreads myself tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

thats the way i'd be tbh. also its a fact in real dreads bugs are located. hun where in galway did you get it done and how much? i'd love some purple or darker blue ones. my hairdressers wont let me dye my hair mad colours anymore incase i ruin my hair :( my hairs layeredd to my bra strap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Nope - not a Rainbow Brite fan. My hair is ~2 inches long at the moment... so a bit short to do anything that doesn't involve a massive pot of gel.

can you dread into hair semi-p? if ya could im a willing customer ;) . i was planning on going here www.hairpolice.nl while over there, but if i could get the semi extension dreads here i would. that way i can get maintance.
    go see them on the page they're wicked. i havnt found anyone in galway that could do them without damage to the hair.

hair police only braid the top of it and use string so it doesnt damage it, i read about it on different sites. even alot of braiding can be bad and break weak hair. they qouted me 400 for my head which is flipping steep. i've been thinking about it though and if i pay 100 or 70 every two months it works out cheaper STILL to get them then normal cut/colour lol. i mean 100 every two months is 600 by my count, therefore the dreads are still cheaper. pm me your number that way i can be a customer whatever i decide. :)

yeah my hairs dark brown/ black and while i love colours i get sick of them pretty quick. i was thinking natural enough colours and a few dark reds through it so it doesnt look too dense. i like chunky dreads and would love to get them real long but layed so they're not all the same length.

i see that you're new to the boards so incase you havnt noticed, i've sent you a pm asking about getting the dreads done. im quite giddy about them and want to get them as soon as possible :)

could count on my hands how many times tbh. more into roisin and house parties. i'd add ya on bebo since its your website listed! stalker alert!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement