Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camera repair in dublin/kildare?

Options
  • 22-09-2007 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

Hey, I broke my GFs camera and it needs to be repaired by tuesday! Anywhere in kildare or in the city centre that could fix it? It's a problem with the lens being stuck zoomed out crooked or something...
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Lens stuck/crooked usually means its gonna need a new lens.. which is not cheap.
    What type of camera is it. If its an expensive camera you could be looking at €120+ for the part alone... then theres labour.
    Best place I know of that repairs cameras is MF Services.. but theyre based in Cork..
    Depending on the age and spec of the camera you may be better off getting a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Dublin - Image Supply Systems

I dont have contact info handy but google. Agree with matthew though, depending on the camera, it might cost more to fix it than to replace it!

Advertisement