Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

genital beading

Options
  • 23-09-2007 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Though of getting it pierced for ages but I dont really want a bar or ring down there plus was told from a few sources it doesnt really do much in the way for making it better for you. Discussed the whole thing with my partner she was didnt like the ideal of piercing too cause it would required a slow down, and having to addapt, basicly it would be in the way. So I decided Id like to get 3-5 beads in my foreskin going right around, I live in derry atm been asking about there but its a no go so far, no one I've talked to has made me feel comfortable they are equiped to do it. Any1 know any studios that are, i.e fully experienced in the procedure. I dont want to be a test pilot.

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

I can't help you in your search. however I do have an intresting pice of trivia for you.

The Yakuza in Japan practise this modification, adding one bead for ever year they have spent in prison. Nice.

Anyway, best of luck with it, sounds cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Glen in Adonis (back of miss fantasias in Dublin) i think is your only man for the job

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Am I the only one who read the title too fast the first time and saw something horrific?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Wilburt wrote:
    Glen in Adonis (back of miss fantasias in Dublin) i think is your only man for the job
    I'd trust him as far as I could throw him and he's a big fella so that's not very far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

farohar wrote:
    Am I the only one who read the title too fast the first time and saw something horrific?:o
    Nope and i keep seeing it in different ways :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

GaRtH_V wrote:
    I'd trust him as far as I could throw him and he's a big fella so that's not very far

Same as. I'd defo ask the boys in bodyshock or snakebite. I'd prefer to go with the snakebite lads. They could defo point you in the right direction. Would you consider taking a trip to london for it? Make a holiday outta it? I reckon do some research, and maybe get in contact with some people who have had it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Imo I know glen will do the job properly and well. Can't fault him on the quality of his work. Paddy in bodyshock does his the incision method which i'm not too fond of for that area. Where as glen does his the pierce and taper method which is time tested and if one goes wrong you only lose one of them but with the incision method if one goes wrong they all go wrong.

Dearest Emmet, where do you get your knowledge from. Any idea where I can read up on the two methods? Or care to give us an explination? I've seen the incision method done before, but the other? I haven't heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

my knowledge comes form a mis-spent youth(still on going) hanging out with piercers and tattooists, a lot of self experimentation and generally being bored.

not sure where you can read up on the two methods but i shall give a quick overview

Pierce and taper:

Placement is marked, if a desired line is wanted be sure to compensate for the natural curvature of the foreskin, next two points equidistant is marked on either side of the placement the distance for these two points should be about 1.5times the size of the bead. Next the two points are lined up clamped and pierced, i normally use a 4mm blade for this type of mod, next taking a well lubed taper, if you like the person getting it a small bit of xyolcaine kills all feelings during the stretching. The hole is stretch til the desired size taper is reached then the bead is put in the end of the taper and pushed into the newly created hole, this bit sounds easy but is so ****ing tricky. Both holes are then sutured and you now have a gential bead.

Pocketing method

Placement marked as above. initial insicion is made towards the head of the penis. Next a dermal elevator is used to make the desired pocket, this method can be handy for multiple beads in a line. Beads are inserted then taped into place using surigcal tape. Entry hole is then sutured I reccomend a matress type suture for this type of mod as i it has more pressure then the other.

That help?

It did indeed. Awesome stuff. Thanks for that. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

Dearest Emmet, where do you get your knowledge from. Any idea where I can read up on the two methods? Or care to give us an explination? I've seen the incision method done before, but the other? I haven't heard of.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Main_Page

Oh thanks. The female genital beading looks real nice I think. Should this thread not be on the extreme board?

most likely but down to discretion of mods of this board... so who knows, no mods have been chosen for the private forum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Female Genital Beading??!?!?
    How does that.....Where does that.....I'm confused.(And in work too so I cant google for pics)

in the labia's...

It's really nice actually!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

wow! checkin that out on bme wiki.. frikkin sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

yeah looks like i needa do a fair bit more research but thats for all the info esp talking through both methods

Joe, I found a card in my wallet today of a guy I met over in london who did beading professionally. There's an email address if you'd like it?

pretty please

• Advertisement

Ok. I'll quote the whole card. :)

Body Modification by Simon.

Ph: (0044)709044 272 562

Heavymetalonly@gmail.com

Body Piercing/Beading.
    Branding/Scarification/Implants/Tongue Splitting
    Scalpelling.

Also available to hire under the name of Captain Howdy.
    A suspension and freak show artist.
    Call or email for more details.

many thanks

Velcomez! Let us know how it goes!

Advertisement