Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling specials-Aldi Sept 27th

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

Fabio wrote:
    I cycled to college in the rain today despite a heavy cold (clever boy so I am :p).
    Unless you've a fever, a bike ride is the best thing for a cold, clears the sinuses and raises the metabolism, IMHO/E

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

It is possible to get overshoes that work 100%- BBB Waterflex would be among these and available at most bike shops. Shoes never got wet even slightly, even in torrential rain.

As Membrane says, some overshoes are not designed to keep shoes dry at all in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭Fabio

Membrane wrote: »
    The Crane overshoes are not made to be used in the rain, they are for keeping the cold out (the current weather is far to warm for their use).

Ah...I should have read the packaging.

Advertisement