Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Landcruiser comm man MPG?

Options
  • 23-09-2007 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

hello people am considering purchasing a new lwb toyota landcruiser comm

i know the current new model is permanent 4wd , where as the previous one was 2wd...

what is the fuel consumption on new lwb landcruiser? it will obviously be harder with permanent 4wd...

ie the commercial GX lwb model priced at €40415 on the toyota site..

any info, experiences appreciated..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

According to Toyota, it will average 30 mpg on the EU combined cycle, so a little bit less in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

30 mpg is no problem, we used to be able to get that from the 5 speed models. I think they based the mpg on passenger models.

btw, that price quoted on toyota.ie is ex works and doesn't include metallic or towbar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 satellite07

colm_mcm wrote:
    30 mpg is no problem, we used to be able to get that from the 5 speed models. I think they based the mpg on passenger models.

btw, that price quoted on toyota.ie is ex works and doesn't include metallic or towbar

but the newer one is 6speed and perm 4 wd.... what is the realistic fuel economy on this? also colm_mcn whats the most common spec sold? is it gx? and what does this give spec wise.. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

i know the current new model is permanent 4wd , where as the previous one was 2wd...
    Previous 90/95 series was also permanent 4wd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 satellite07

colm_mcm wrote:

i have seen some around with glass on the rear doors, blacked out in commercial form... i have also seen them with just normal panels ,.,,do toyota ireland offer the commercial done with the glass left in the back doors
    blocked out from inside?

• Advertisement
Advertisement