Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling on...

Options
  • 23-09-2007 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all,

After years of PS2 gaming, I stepped in to the realm of PC games, after buying a loaded Dual core PC. I thought I would get a game that would put the it to use, and a different game from my usual driving, GTA, ect. The guy in the shop recomended Bioshock.

I hate it, cant get into it atall. I've never been a fan of 1st person shot em' ups, but thought I would give this a try, as I said, for a change.

Question is, can I sell this game on to some one. The reason I ask is that I had to register on line with a key. If I sell on then the new owner won't be able to register!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Pip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

There shouldn't be a problem, the game can be installed on a few different pcs at the same time. it was limited to 2 pcs when the game first came out, but that limit got increased shortly afterwards

Advertisement