Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play-Asia

• 23-09-2007 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Does anybody know how long it takes for the game to get here?
    Anyone ever have any issues with customs etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

A week to 2 weeks. Plenty of threads before about it, only buy one game at a time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,699 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

One time Ive ordered it was extremely quick indeed - probably 4 or 5 weekdays. Ordered two DS games - came in the same box but wasn't charged any kind of customs - although I hear any totals above 50 can be caught.

Anyway, terrific website - speedy, reliable and cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep nice and quick :) Remember to only order one thing at a time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Are they selling the newer type games? I remember looking on their site a while back and they had a good few old games, they had new ones, but not with region free or pal.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Play-asia is always plain sailing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Delivery to me (South Dublin) usually takes a 5-8 days
    using their standard airmail envelope.

I order from them at least once a month and have
    never had any bother or additional customs charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Jonakin

If i order 2 games seperately but on the same day will they send it in the same package and i'll have to pay custom charges?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Stephen!

Gonna buy my first region free game on it tmo.

Is the standard airmail envelope fine or should i get the box?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Envelope will fit in letterbox wile the box may not so it could be an extra trip to the sorting office if no ones home. (I get them sent to work so it makes no odds really)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

When I order 2 games from Play-asia at a time, I always process
    them as 2 seperate orders and select the air-mail envelope (x2).

• Advertisement
Advertisement