Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School Tour?

• 23-09-2007 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭

So, Seeing as you're all in TY and probably the peak of the year will be this trip*.. where's everyone going?

*of course, I'm just guessing :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Well we went on a walking trip to Wicklow:D good stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

So far we went on a day trip to Carlinford Anventure Centre on the second day of ty- was very meh, the usual stuff rock climbing bannana boating etc

Thers rumours about all of ty going to France at the end of the year like it has been for the past few years, but the year head says it mgiht not happen due to thier being 2 ty classes this year.

Apart from local trips[ walking cooley moutains, tour of dundalk, dundalk musuem] next one is gonig to the Helix in the captial on the 9th I believe to see Philadelphia, Here I Come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

Wednesday and Thursday night we're going to an Outdoor Adventure Centre in Baltinglass. Went for a day in first year and it was shíte so simply can't wait to spend 2 nights there.

My school does a foreign trip in 2nd year. We went to Barcelona.

They're talking about a French exchange but they've said that every year and nothing happens so I won't hold my breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭waheyyy

woo we're going to italy! can't wait!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Our school does not go on trips maybe to dunmore east..wish we could go on a foreign trip:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Either Killary or the other place up there, apparently theres a trip to Brussels being organised if enough interest is gathered

Got back from Baltinglass on Friday night and hated every minute. Didnt sleep at all Wednesday night. Froze Thursday night. I don't see how that was "important to your child's development".

jb91 wrote:
    Got back from Baltinglass on Friday night and hated every minute. Didnt sleep at all Wednesday night. Froze Thursday night. I don't see how that was "important to your child's development".

It will make you more bitter, cynical and sarcastic. Those are very important qualities:D

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Well, thiers not a ty trip abroad for us this year, but we're going to Iceland next october!Have to do geo though........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

Our TY class is going to germany for 2 weeks and staying with families..and then in May..The TY's and 5th yrs are going to paris for 5 days..!!

Cant wait!!

We went on a TY trip to the ploughing championships!!haha It was actually really funn!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

We went on a TY trip to the ploughing championships!!haha It was actually really funn!!:rolleyes:
    Now THAT would be fun

We went to Carlingford for 2 days and a select few were taken to London for an overnight to see a musical.
    Trips coulda been longer, woulda been soooo much better, but London was still ace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭-Els-

we've been on a few little ones, like to Belfast for the day to thr W5 science museum, which was actually pretty cool. We're trying to get the school to organise a trip to Carlingford or some adventure centre.
    I'm also going to poland with the school at Easter for a week which should be brilliant- can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

We went to Baltinglass too. I actually enjoyed it. Also we are headin for Barcelona in February. Should be good craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭straight_As

Some are going skiing in New Hampshire for a week, some are going to South Africa for two weeks and everyone goes to Glendalough for two days.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

We are going to Bacelona:D

Mr.S wrote: »
    what school do YOU go to :eek:?

Wondering that too:confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭jimmyboy

Conor108 wrote: »
    Wondering that too:confused::eek:

Portmarnock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Were going to garton for a week and around 50 people just came back from a week skiing in New Hampshire:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

we're going to Poland..:(:(...funny thing,,,the only people that wont be going are the polish people ..:eek:did i just say that !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

We're going to Barcelona in Easter. Can't wait!:D

Advertisement