Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hope bolton go down long ball merchants

Options
  • 23-09-2007 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

bolton are pathetic they cant even play football,kevin davies what a twat.Typical spurs couldnt defend a set piece,frustrated once again did bent even touch the ball when he came on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

didn't get to see game (waiting 2 see highlights later) but it dosen't say much for spurs if they can't cope with long ball merchants.
    after spending 40 million we've gotta start beating teams away from home (especially the team at rock bottom)
    already only a few games in we've dropped too points that should have been in the bag
    should have beaten
    fulham: 3-1 up no excuses
    utd: were absolutely crap the day we played them now they're 2nd in table
    sunderland: 1st game of season gotta bury newcomers like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Sorry Lads, but we are already 12 points adrift, and it doesn't look like changing. No moral, no skill, no steel, no defence, no f"$%king hope! Looks like another season of humiliation from My Gooner colleges! I am so Pi$$ed at the Board - I think it is their fault in the long run, could run a pi$$ up in a brewery!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Good, well-managed teams learn to adapt to their opposition's tactics.

'Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Here's how Sunday should have panned out...

Disappointed with Dawson for Anelka's goal, but we'll work on that on training ground...:D

Advertisement