Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance info on Tax form

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

See the notes on the second page for Section 4. You enter your policy number and the name of the company insuring you (ie Quinn, Royal Sun Alliance, etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

yeah but it has two little boxes then a long box, I doubt my writing can fit it all in. Do I put QD for quinn Direct in the two small boxes and my policy number in the long one? Even my dad is confused!

Ok, the form I got from the Garda station doesn't have the policy number details. It also has NCT certificate listed in Section 3? Will I print the one from the link??

This is the form that I got from lucan Garda Station on Friday:

http://www.wexford.ie/wex/CommonForms/Thefile,436,en.pdf

Which one should I use??
    Anyone??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

just sign up for it online?? why do you want to queue up in the tax office

pin is last 7 digits of your VIN or something, it tells you in the FAQ on motortax.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

The one you got from the Gardai is the old one. Use the one from motortax.ie

Note: The Certificate of Roadworthiness is NOT your NCT, and unless you are taxing a commercial vehikle, this section should be blank.

The PIN is not the last 7 digits of your PIN, and you can only tax your vehikle online in certain circumstances.

That's cool, i'll use the new one so.
    Thanks so much!!!

Advertisement