Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypnotist in Dublin - recommendation please!

• 23-09-2007 5:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

I have two problems i'd like to see if a hypnotherapist could help me with, namely, a real inability to concentrate on things - especially studying. I'm in my 2nd last year of my psych degree that i'm doing through the OU, and i've not performed to the best of my ability thus far, simply because I find it so hard to study and get stuck in to writing essays, and then tend to leave everything til the last minute. I love psychology so the problem isn't that I dislike my subject, and I have the same problem in work as well.

Second is a simpler thing, biting the inside of my lips and cheeks. I've done it since I was a teenager (26 now), and before that I used to pull out strands of hair from my head, so i've had these nervous things most of my life!

Advertisement