Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 24. Anybody going?

• 23-09-2007 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Anybody planning to go to Wrestlemania 24 at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando. Any details would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

there is already a major thread on this topic http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055116186

What is your specific query on WM24; Flights, tickets, hotels :confused:

I could well be going to this one, and whats better is i will have good seats and my tickets will be free. Fingers crossed .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

^ Well for some!!

Anyone going should definitely try and go to the ROH shows in Florida that weekend, followed by the TNA tapings on Monday and Tuesday. T'would be a sweet weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

still no word on when the presale is starting on ticketmaster,the on sale date is november 3rd but the presale will probably be around the 27th oct like last year, anyone whos going believe me its expensive but its worth every penny, the experience is like nothing youve ever seen,i paid 250 dollars for my seats for mania 23 and had a great view, click on the link in my sig to see the opening fireworks,still makes me smile when i see that clip it was the loudest and coolest thing ive ever seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

Yeah I'm going I can not wait. I got the package deal off wwe.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

krudler wrote:
    still no word on when the presale is starting on ticketmaster,the on sale date is november 3rd but the presale will probably be around the 27th oct like last year

maybe, maybe not, presale for WM20, 21 and 22 was the day before so in this case it would be November 2nd. Oh the hardship me and a bunch of my mates went through trying to get tickets via ticketmaster for WM20, ended up with 2 and we needed 10 :eek:
    anyone whos going believe me its expensive but its worth every penny, the experience is like nothing youve ever seen

i agree the whole build up especially thursday through monday is amazing, all wrestling fans should experience WM at least once. I have been lucky enough to experience three. None of the other PPVs compare

Advertisement