Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

new number plates

Options
  • 23-09-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

hi: I'm missing my front registration number plate. Does anybody know where I can get a replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

skeegan wrote:
    hi: I'm missing my front registration number plate. Does anybody know where I can get a replacement?

any decent motor factors will do one for you

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

some motor factors are looking for proof of ownership before they give you plates now. especially in Dublin,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

Where did the old plate go ?

If it was stolen you might be well advised to report it to the Gardai just in case it has been stolen for use on another vehicle in connection with use for crime.

It might save you a lot of messy questions at a later date and keep you in the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Was in Halfords today and noticed a sign that said "We print while u wait"

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

isn't that normal procedure for making number plates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

ninty9er wrote:
    Was in Halfords today and noticed a sign that said "We print while u wait"

Most places will do that. It takes less than 5 mins.

Advertisement