Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locking Threads in Build & Constr

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I think these attacks on me by Sonnenblumen are all the proof anyone needed that the ban against Sonnenblumen was justified... oh hold, whats that you say, he wasn't banned and the orginal topic had sweet fa to do with him... must be a troll so.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sunflower oil is one thing but a sunflower troll is Sonnenblumen

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

then why reply adding to the troll train?

faceman wrote:
    then why reply adding to the troll train?
    Probably the same reason as you have (twice too)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Hill Billy wrote:
    WTF? What do you mean? I gave you an opening for a discussion & you ignored it. Now you are feebly attempting to turn this on me. :confused:

FYI - Midgets can't fly.
    But I found a 'Pestering' one for you:
    yourheight4.jpg
    Midget: Ah, go on - show us yer baps! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Take that towel off. Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!

Go back under your bridge.

Eh you're getting confused, the midgets was a reference to another poster, and if you haven't encountered a flying midget well you're lucky.

Honestly.

• Advertisement

Boston wrote:
    I think these attacks on me by Sonnenblumen are all the proof anyone needed that the ban against Sonnenblumen was justified... oh hold, whats that you say, he wasn't banned and the orginal topic had sweet fa to do with him... must be a troll so.

Not much evidence here of any analytical thinking. Surprising, well IMO not really. Perhaps more class time and less siege mentality might help?

If you were selling bans, I'd imagine you would ......well I won't even bother saying....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Not much evidence here of any analytical thinking. Surprising, well IMO not really.

Knowing Bostons background I would say this is true

I've lots of backgrounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Whatever your approach, when I see one of your posts, it is usually with the expectation that the content is more or less correct.

I'm not often wrong in that assumption.

Is that directed at me?

• Advertisement

Yep :)

woot

Arff Arff Arff Arff

Arff Arff Arff Arff
    That sure sounds like you after you've been out for your walk and had a sh1t on the grass.

Oh I nearly forgot, you posted this a couple of days ago but must have deleted it.
    Muffler - Hardly a useful post, wrong there x 2. Difficult to see why you bothered.

Ah yes, Muffler - your posts are reminscent of the proverbial street lamp in the bog, you know...allegedly bright but useless.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah yes, Muffler - your posts are reminscent of the proverbial street lamp in the bog, you know...allegedly bright but useless.

Whereas yours are just useless.

Ah yes, supporters for lost causes oh I mean forums should stick together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Do you ever think of contributing something worthwhile to feedback yourself, Sonnononenobubble? All I see from you are snide comments, and backhanded stabs at boards. If you really don't like this place, and think everyone's so useless, then why don't you just **** off? It'd be a better place without you.

Do you ever think of contributing something worthwhile to feedback yourself, Sonnononenobubble? All I see from you are snide comments, and backhanded stabs at boards. If you really don't like this place, and think everyone's so useless, then why don't you just **** off? It'd be a better place without you.

Why is it around here that so many are unable to read correctly. As for snide comments and backhanded stabs, come on you cannot lay that on me.

IMO student wannabes and super egos tend to get it wrong.

You've apparently made over 20k+ posts nearly x20 times my lot, yet I'd be confident that I have made a more constructive contribution than you. Still we can all learn, some take longer and well some are just not at the races and as is all too often around here, resort to abusive posts.

Why should I be the one to back down from some guy living in the past??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Why is it around here that so many are unable to read correctly. As for snide comments and backhanded stabs, come on you cannot lay that on me.

IMO student wannabes and super egos tend to get it wrong.

You've apparently made over 20k+ posts nearly x20 times my lot, yet I'd be confident that I have made a more constructive contribution than you. Still we can all learn, some take longer and well some are just not at the races and as is all too often around here, resort to abusive posts.

You and Rozie should, like, totally get together. It'd be a win win for everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

What the **** are you talking about?

Troll of the century tbh.

Troll of the century tbh.

Still troubled with bugs? This is Feedback so I'll leave you lovers alone?

What the **** are you talking about?

Your living in yesterday man, cut that **** out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Why is it around here that so many are unable to read correctly.
    Because they're reading things that you have written?

Talliesin wrote:
    Because they're reading things that you have written?

You came all the way to make a little contribution, I mean you shouldn't have bothered yourself, with all that drain bamage going on. Whatever next.

BTW Safe home and mind yourself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Why not make it a bannable offence to reply to spam or provoke the spam poster?

Advertisement