Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

foo fighters - the pretender

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Very Pricidable from the start
    Good Song, but one of thier weaker singles - Its certainly no Monkey Wrench/My Hero/Best of You/Times Like these/Learn to Fly etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I quite like the song, I must check out the new album. The video is cool too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I like it. Another strong radio song to lead the charge for a new album.

As for Times Like These.....its infinitely better slowed down and accoustic.

Foo Fighters Unplugged anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

I think it's their best song since The Colour and The Shape.

love it

Class song. Excellent album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

I am not by any means a Foo Fighters fan, but this is possibly the best I've heard off them (okay, it's not really in the same vein as the older, kinda "goofy" singles, and I mean that in the best way possible). Except for that ridiculously bluesy riff in the bridges, that irritates me so much and to me doesn't fit the general edgyness of the song.

Just noticed something.. the lights at the very start of the vid seem to turn on sort of in sync with the guitar intro. Probably a coincidence, but it turned out great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The pretender is a great song :D

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

A fantastic song from a class band.

Advertisement