Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dundrum shopping centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

tosser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I like the cut of ruggies jip.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

The Dundrum Town Centre must hold the world record for being the largest shopping centre with nothing in it. It's heaven for women and transvestites, but there is not much else in it. Anything that could liven the place is to be welcomed. That, and a few decent shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Flukey wrote:
    The Dundrum Town Centre must hold the world record for being the largest shopping centre with nothing in it. It's heaven for women and transvestites, but there is not much else in it. Anything that could liven the place is to be welcomed. That, and a few decent shops.
    Hahah, agreed!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

theres 3 people banned from there, thats for sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

good example of why the security guards there should be armed with tazars. That would have been the perect ending, watching them rolling on the floor as 50,000 volts passes through them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

good example of why the security guards there should be armed with tazars. That would have been the perect ending, watching them rolling on the floor as 50,000 volts passes through them :D

Yes, and then the security guards could make a sequel for utube and call it Warriors of Fire ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Perfect case for armed security guards, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭dan_y

friendly bunch, aren't you?

dan_y wrote:
    friendly bunch, aren't you?

It's not about being friendly or unfriendly, is it? I assume it was put up here looking for comments?
    Anyway, I just don't get it - was it meant to be a thrill of some kind? I don't get it. I did like the outfit though, but why inside the shopping centre - why not down Grafton St. or through Stephen's Green or Trinity College or the M50 car park!!

• Advertisement

well, bikes go down grafton street and through trinity college all the time - so where would the thrill be? where's the M50 car park? anyway, saying they should be tazered is just plain unfriendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

I second the tazer option! badgers the lot of em...

Also I find it quite a coincidence that Dan y is defending Danny...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Sometimes I hate the fact that I'm beginning to sound like my mother but that was just stupid. Imagine if some kid popped out at the wrong moment (kids have a feckin' habit of doing that)

dan_y wrote:
    well, bikes go down grafton street and through trinity college all the time - so where would the thrill be? where's the M50 car park? anyway, saying they should be tazered is just plain unfriendly.

If I was in the centre with a couple of toddlers or an elderly frail person, obviously not expecting this kind of traffic, I would not see the 'thrill' of this, I would be a little panicked and of course, an accident is very possible. I think it is very selfish and immature for somebody not to think of others, or just not to care. I think that is ignorance, very simply, and it's definitely not FRIENDLY. If you want a thrill, can't you maybe go skydiving or whatever, and leave other people alone? I think most people feel this way.

You obviously don't drive around Dublin if you've never heard of the M50 car park!!

Personally, I wouldn't tazer anyone, much as I would like to sometimes! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Pity no one shoved a walking stick or a crutch through the spokes. Now that would have been funny ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

dan_y wrote:

A tazer wouldn't be lethal enough.
    dan_y wrote:

What a coincidence :)

stovelid wrote:

What a coincidence :)

oh, yeah, I'm the same guy. I set up the other account just for the video.

and to scoobydoobydoo, thrill was your word, I was trying to see it from your point of view - and if you were worried about toddlers or frail people why did you suggest all of those other places just as likely to have toddlers or frail people in them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

dan_y wrote:
    if you were worried about toddlers or frail people why did you suggest all of those other places just as likely to have toddlers or frail people in them?
    So does that mean you agree that placing toddlers, frail people or anyone else for that matter in any of those places, including the Dundrum centre, at risk by pulling such a stunt is so mind numbingly stupid, so inanely pathetic, so crass and loathsome that you are rightly ashamed, mortified even, by you behavior and you will never do the like again? You stupid c*nt

are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I have walked through the Dundrum shopping centre quicker then they cycled through it !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

meh attention seekers, and we are falling for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Not a very exciting video to be honest.
    The guy, skiing down the London Underground escalator. Now there's a video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

CORRECT - that appeared to be dundrum shopping centre alright..

eh... was something interesting supposed to take place during that video? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

dan_y wrote:
    are you serious?
    No I'm not serious, I really think you're a wonderful person:rolleyes:

MoominPapa wrote:
    No I'm not serious, I really think you're a wonderful person:rolleyes:

well ditto on that sentiment then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

God that was terrible music

dan_y wrote:
    oh, yeah, I'm the same guy. I set up the other account just for the video.

and to scoobydoobydoo, thrill was your word, I was trying to see it from your point of view - and if you were worried about toddlers or frail people why did you suggest all of those other places just as likely to have toddlers or frail people in them?

People would assume, as it's indoors, that it would be safe, and not expect bicycle TRAFFIC, I think that would be an obvious assumption. Also, I don't think bikes are allowed on the M50 either, never mind the prospect of toddlers wandering around a motorway. But you are right, why would I even dream of suggesting an alternative? They just shouldn't be in a shopping centre, it is ridiculous. I have elderly frail people close to me who I would feel safe taking to Dundrum shopping centre but not down Grafton St.

Regarding the word thrill, I assumed that was what it was all about, if it wasn't, then can you enlighten me? Because I don't understand obviously what the purpose was.

fair enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Shelly23

hmm.. packed shopping centre.. kids and young children... idiots on bikes... yeah i see the sense here??

the whole thing is just about as tasteful as the stupid music playin in the background.. fair enough dundrum is dull but eh safety!! where were the security ppl?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

its really getting annoying when people do sh1t like this just to get a video on youtube

Advertisement