Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dundrum shopping centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Behave People.

Next person to throw Around Personal Abuse, gets banned for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Well i rated that video 1 star! Take that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Guitardeddudett

oh my god i thought that video was just fun like you guys are all such TOOLS id like to see you have a day of fun in your lives such boring whiney ****s you only live once screw it nice one dan_y (and i think it was quite clear from the video that it was highly unlikely that someone could get injured)

Just like Cilit Bang...

BANG, and the ban is on....

Pm me in a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol @ "Taking back DTC".

Sad bastards, would have been nice if it had ended with them falling on their face or getting hit by a car on the way out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Anyway, the local Gardai have been informed about mr (name removed)'s activities.
    rb_ie wrote:
    Lol @ "Taking back DTC".

Sad bastards, would have been nice if it had ended with them falling on their face or getting hit by a car on the way out.

I like your style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

My god you're so cool. I wish you could be here right now implanting me with your babies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

I hate that mall in Dundrum.

Scumbags, nouveaux riche, wimmin's rags, buggies, screaming children, clogged escalators, bright lights, messy shops, overpriced tat, uggs and blonde hair brigade, crap food and HEELEYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Dundrum is so depressing. Every time I go there it just reminds me that I'm poor. Except I managed to get a leather jacket there for €120! Bargain! Everything else in the building is at least €500. That includes the underwear.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Amazin what little rich kids dream up in their bedrooms, any damage done and ' loike my daddy will fix it ', grow up lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

Can't wait for their next "stunt", maybe they will cycle the wrong way up a cycle path at night without lights or headgear dressed up as harry potter.
    Now that would be exciting, keep it up lads, live fast - die young :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I to hate the rich!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Yeah, Im all for being a stupid twat. But where the hell was the "thrill" in that? Cycling into a brick wall would have been more exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

What I'd to like to know is what was up with the music. It reminded me of cats being thrown into water or something to that extent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 paulgreene

Hi I made this little map here for those who want to go in another shopping centre than Dundrum :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Dundrum Town Centre

Address: Blanchardstown, Dublin 15

They wish! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

reclaiming dtc

Why? Did you used to have a cycle track in Crazy Prices?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

video makes me want to burn all my at the drive in cd's or perhaps smash them and use the shards for something more creative :mad

Advertisement