Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hammerheadz Gone??

Options
  • 23-09-2007 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey,

Noticed the other day that the shop is gone, all empty and no mention in the window of whether or not it's moved somewhere else. Anyone any ideas???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 setanta

Yup - Hammerheadz has closed down. Lease has been taken up by The Butlers Pantry

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

setanta wrote:
    Lease has been taken up by The Butlers Pantry

Please tell me thats not ANOTHER place to eat in Greystones:(

Think we have enough;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,938 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

there's another deli type place going in beside the Happy Pear - Greystones is turning into one big food court.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

I don't believe it! Hammerheadz was a great shop.
    There seems to be a problem in the area with sustaining business in anything but restaurants.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

i don't think it was that hammerheadz weren't doing well, but apparently they were offered a big whack of money to sell on the lease. there is obviously big money to be made on food in this town!! i thought Cavistons were going in beside the Happy Pear, is that not the case? who's going to be operating the deli do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,938 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

uh, yeah, Cavistons - are they not a deli type place?

*googles*

ok, posh foodmarket type-place then.... bad news for the italian place on the bridge though.

Advertisement