Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class Rep

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Is class rep training going to clash with the RWC quarter-finals? :confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

karmabass wrote:
    Is class rep training going to clash with the RWC quarter-finals? :confused::(

There's tellys in the houses, granted our interests will probably be well over by then...

dajaffa wrote:
    There's tellys in the houses, granted our interests will probably be well over by then...

Sound. Just noticed some of them KO at 2pm though. Will we be otherwise engaged?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

karmabass wrote:
    Sound. Just noticed some of them KO at 2pm though. Will we be otherwise engaged?
    Yes but I think we should stage a protest to go and get to watch them

Go Italy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Fluther

dajaffa wrote:

the glass is half full my friend!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

gubbie wrote:
    Yes but I think we should stage a protest to go and get to watch them

Go Italy!

I'm so with you. Cork house forever!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously, do they not know what they're messing with here????

I'm so with you.

So that's settled then- Rugby from 2-4pm each day or else!

The Junior Cert robbed me of one world cup. And its rugby... RUGBY

I'm going to call for a motion of no confidence in the current Union for not realising that the rugby is on. Bad planning like! :p

I'm sure if we get through we'll re-arrange the schedule a bit so we can watch the match @ 2.

• Advertisement

Chance will be a fine thing!

Italia for all.

Ok.... ITALY WERE ALREADY KNOCKED OUT!

dajaffa wrote:

Just realised, these TV's are likely to only have terrestial? I.e. won't be showing all the QF's, which as far as I know are only on ITV and Setanta (TV3 are only showing the evening ones)

dajaffa wrote:

Yeah Yeah, right I'm reverting to my jersey collection so it's South Africa and New Zealand on alternate days.

On the tv thing, i think last year we had a few channels more than the usual, is the beeb showing the matches???

karmabass wrote:
    Just realised, these TV's are likely to only have terrestial? I.e. won't be showing all the QF's, which as far as I know are only on ITV and Setanta (TV3 are only showing the evening ones)

They *should* have cable, TV3 are showing both 8pm kick-offs anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Fluther

After today's match I'm embarrassed to ever watch rugby again..being an Irish fan can be very depressing:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Fluther wrote:
    After today's match I'm embarrassed to ever watch rugby again..being an Irish fan can be very depressing:(
    Count your lucky stars your not a Limerick fan as well.Now thats depressing

dajaffa wrote:
    ITALY FOR THE 6 NATIONS

Class reps to watch the matches (there's bound to be pubs near by)

Advertisement