Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis Fees?

• 23-09-2007 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey,because I know there's a few postgrads in here and all I can find are dead links on the website...

Does anyone know if there are any fees associated with submitting a minor thesis?

I think I read somehwere that there are for PhDs but I'm not sure about a minor thesis.

Don't want to be stung as I skip joyfully into admin this week :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Esmereldina

Gaijin wrote:
    Hey,because I know there's a few postgrads in here and all I can find are dead links on the website...

Does anyone know if there are any fees associated with submitting a minor thesis?

I think I read somehwere that there are for PhDs but I'm not sure about a minor thesis.

Don't want to be stung as I skip joyfully into admin this week :o

No fees for submitting the thesis, no :) What you may have read is that you have be be a registered student, ie with fees paid for that semester in order to submit. That's it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Gaijin

Thank you! :)

Advertisement