Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

You're one to talk about what's ****e...

• 23-09-2007 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭

was reading this over on gigwise ( http://www.gigwise.com/news.asp?contentid=37130 ) and thought it was hilarious.

He's basically saying that emo is ****e and that hates the way his band are lumped in with it, despite his music being just as what he describes emo to be.

and you got to love the first comment too :D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

MCR's newest record is definitely worse than their 'emo' records, which I actually found enjoyable. Useless band now, though. Obviously they're gonna get associated with the slang term emo when all the clueless little teeny-rockers wear their merch exclusively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Eh, but on so many of his songs, he looked like an emo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Your sig says it all syco hahahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Is that not like that lad from busted making a name for himself in one genre.......then skipping to a completely different type of music??????Me sees MCR change drastically on their next album and alienate the Slashers(Emos):D :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Will you bite the hand that feeds you?
    Will you stay down on your knees?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Gerard looks like Tony Sopranos son

I saw this on ultimate-guitar.com too. I think what he's saying is not that all the music people call emo is bad, but that the stereotype of emo is s***e. If you classify a band as emo then you think of them as emos and not in terms of their unique musical style. And I also think that My Chemical Romance's newest album was a musical change but the lyrics remained along the lines of emo.

Advertisement