Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish

• 24-09-2007 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Interested In Spanish Classes For Different Purposes. One To One And Groups Classes Given. Good Rates. Send Me A Private Message An Leave Your Phone Number. Cecilia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Soddy

Hi,

I'd like to learn some Spanish. My boyfriends from Madrid so I'd like to pick up some good conversational spanish so I can talk to his family when I see them :)

How much are private lessons and when are you based?

Thanks,
    Sinead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Marathonman

very interested in doing some spainish lessons one to one. How much do you charge and where are they available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Marathonman

latina wrote:
    Interested In Spanish Classes For Different Purposes. One To One And Groups Classes Given. Good Rates. Send Me A Private Message An Leave Your Phone Number. Cecilia

Hi Cecilia, I have no contact details for you maybe you can send an email address please and I will send you on my Mobile Number.

Thanks
    Marathonman

Advertisement