Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Expo

Options
  • 24-09-2007 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hey all,
    Dunno if this has already been posted here but got a flyer there yesterday bout pet Expo show in RDS in October..Might be worth a look...

http://www.petexpo.ie

If its anything like the Bakers Dogs Day out should be good!

G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

I will be there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Rippleman

Anybody else going?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

I think I'll call in one of the days and see what's on offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Rippleman

Really looking forward to it as there will be at least one aquatic stand which must b a first:)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

Im hoping on going - looks like it should be fun with lots to buy!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

I'm there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

me and Mr. Nala have been looking forward to this for ages, should be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭rubyred

Unlike the Bakers Doggy Day, you are not allowed to bring pets to the Pet Expo :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ismishacats

Yes, I'll be there with some of my cats; Abyssinians and Singapuras... maybe a Burmese too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭HOBO 83

Defo looks like its worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Anyone go to it today? Any use?

I am looking for a dog basket for my dog. Was there one on sale at this show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

I was there today,there's any amount of animal products for sale.

I was there today,there's any amount of animal products for sale.

I checked out the website and some of the supplier websites.

I didn't see a dog basket for bicycles.

Did you see any dog baskets for bikes at the show? I don't want to pay 12 euro in and then not find any for sale!

To be honest I wasn't really looking that closely at the products, so I couldn't really help you with that one, have you tryed a bike shop for a basket ?

To be honest I wasn't really looking that closely at the products, so I couldn't really help you with that one, have you tryed a bike shop for a basket ?

I have a bike basket that he sits in. However he is getting to heavy for it. the way the basket is designed it is now leaning on to my front wheel when the pup is in it.

I really need one specifically designed for dogs.

I have seen them on the Internet but would rather buy it from a shop where I can check it out before I buy.

I need one with a cage over it as every now and then he looks like he is going to make a jump for it!

thanks for you help tho!

Have a look at Brenda's pet shop http://www.brandaspets.ie she has lots of great stuff and a shop you can check it out in,if she doesn't have one give her a ring she is very nice and she maybe able to order one in for you.

Thanks for that BlackCat

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

@ Enii,

Maybe you could use something like this
    102555000000000.jpg
    :D

ValerieR

Thanks for the helpful replies.

I got sorted today. I got a bracket to go under the basket that I am using at the moment. It means that the basket no longer leans on the tyre. It's all good.

Dog loves the wind in his face as I am cycling along - I would defo recommend it as a way to transport small dogs!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I was there doing the flyball demo with our team, my dog the rottweiler decided to play up though and decided he was more interested in one of the female dogs on the teams so he didnt perform on the day.
    Had a great day though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

andreac wrote: »
    I was there doing the flyball demo with our team, my dog the rottweiler decided to play up though and decided he was more interested in one of the female dogs on the teams so he didnt perform on the day.
    Had a great day though.

Well he impressed my 4 year old daughter, she is now the proud owner of a cuddley rottweiler handbag toy called Cooper.

Advertisement