Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petshoponline?

Options
  • 24-09-2007 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of ordering from www.petshoponline.ie ??
    In particular for aquarium kits??

thanks in Advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

not aquarium stuff no but have ordered cat dog & gerbil stuff off them & found them good - speedy delivery and the one time there was a problem with an order they sorted it out quickly for me - that said I haven't ordered from them for the best part of a year (no particular reason why)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Rippleman

Anyone else have experience of them?

I am waiting on an order to be delivered next month... that was by arrangement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Yep ordered 3 dog beds on a monday night around 10pm and had the beds delivered on the weds - brilliant service and they were about 5 euro cheaper per bed than the other well known online sites.

Glad to hear positive comments!

My order for delivery next month was quite substantial and I feel more at ease about it now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Housebuyer

I've placed an order with them 2 weeks ago for immediate delivery.
    My card has been charged and no goods.

They no longer answer their phones this week and do not return my emails.

I am obvioulsy concerned - if you get hold of them will you let me know - but when a company stops answering phones it get me worried

• Advertisement

Housebuyer wrote: »
    I've placed an order with them 2 weeks ago for immediate delivery.
    My card has been charged and no goods.

They no longer answer their phones this week and do not return my emails.

I am obvioulsy concerned - if you get hold of them will you let me know - but when a company stops answering phones it get me worried

Your not the only person who has had this problem. I have read that about them , i think here on a previous post.

They were in the RDS all weekend at the Pet Show. I worked at a couple of shows (nothing to do with pets) in the past and know how hectic and exhausting it is so I am not surprised that they have not been able to man the phone lines as usual for the past week.

Since I placed my order with them for a large aquarium I have spoken to several people who have used them and have heard lots of good reports. They had the courtesy to telephone me before finalising my order in case I had changed my mind about finish/colour etc.

I remain positive in my belief that everything will go smoothly with my order but will keep you posted:)

Advertisement