Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 Year old Stabbed To Death

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Its a sh*tty old world alright.:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Jesus. :eek: Shocking news.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Heard this reported on the morning news. Absolutely shocking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭patrickc

yeh was terrible and his sister is in a bad way too, what kind of sickos are those men to do things like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Terrible shame.

Blame the knife culture in the Uk I say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

****ing hell.

Father has been arrested on suspicion of murder. WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

I think when little kids are murdered, it's usually by the parents. Isn't it incredible that the very people who should naturally be the most protective of their children, could be capable of such evil acts.
    This is horrific, I just hope there is a chance the poor girl can pull through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Horrific :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I think when little kids are murdered, it's usually by the parents. Isn't it incredible that the very people who should naturally be the most protective of their children, could be capable of such evil acts.
    This is horrific, I just hope there is a chance the poor girl can pull through.
    Indeed, the media likes to present the fear-inducing story that your children are at risk of being randomly attacked like this, when the vast majority of the time, such acts are carried out by close family.

Pretty vicious attack. I wonder the hell could be the motivation for that kind of brutality on two kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

seamus wrote:
    Indeed, the media likes to present the fear-inducing story that your children are at risk of being randomly attacked like this, when the vast majority of the time, such acts are carried out by close family.

Pretty vicious attack. I wonder the hell could be the motivation for that kind of brutality on two kids.

Who knows what the motivation was. when I think it could have been that little boys father that done it, it makes me sick.
    Kids are so innocent they trust everyone especially their parents, he was probally smiling at his daddy while he had the knife in his hands not realising the danger he was in.

• Advertisement

seamus wrote:

Who knows what the motivation was. when I think it could have been that little boys father that done it, it makes me sick.
    Kids are so innocent they trust everyone especially their parents, he was probally smiling at his daddy while he had the knife in his hands not realising the danger he was in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

lezizi wrote:
    Wish I lived in your area, in my area kids are little sh*ts who only have respect for people they know can, AND WILL, beat them silly if they try anything. Not even just talking about the teenagers here, from about the age of 5 up this is what they are like.
    Means the elderly really get a lot of hassle since they don't frighten the little bas**rds at all.:mad:
    Crap... just remembered Halloween is coming up, we'll have them throwing fireworks at anyone and everyone and trying to hit people with bottle rockets again....:(

Gone are the days when if you did something wrong your parents took you aside, gave you a quick clip across the ear or a spanking and you knew that it would be best not to do that again, gone are the days when most parents seem to even give a hoot what their kids do... :(

farohar wrote:
    Wish I lived in your area, in my area kids are little sh*ts who only have respect for people they know can, AND WILL, beat them silly if they try anything. Not even just talking about the teenagers here, from about the age of 5 up this is what they are like.
    Means the elderly really get a lot of hassle since they don't frighten the little bas**rds at all.:mad:
    Crap... just remembered Halloween is coming up, we'll have them throwing fireworks at anyone and everyone and trying to hit people with bottle rockets again....:(

Gone are the days when if you did something wrong your parents took you aside, gave you a quick clip across the ear or a spanking and you knew that it would be best not to do that again, gone are the days when most parents seem to even give a hoot what their kids do... :(

I agree that kids need to respect their parents and elders but i dont think hitting them will ensure that, i think if a child is from a violent home then they tend to be more violent themselves with other kids ect.

At lot of the kids that cause trouble, parents dont give a crap, and if you confront their parents they are usually as bad as the kids.

But no matter how much of a brat they are no child deserves a death like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

lezizi wrote:
    At lot of the kids that cause trouble, parents dont give a crap, and if you confront their parents they are usually as bad as the kids.

But no matter how much of a brat they are no child deserves a death like that
    Agree on both points, at 4 years old there's still hope they might learn better and now that child won't get the chance.
    This is the problem with the death penalty really, means the person can't learn any better.

Advertisement