Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probably a dumb question...

• 24-09-2007 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭

Where can I view my timetable? The linky thing has disappeared.

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Any chance the option used to be called Student Detail Schedule in the SIS?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Just found it! Its under Weekly Timetable -for First Year Only [uh oh]... worringly theres 2 of my course missing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

if u go thru the sis web thing and click on information for students and then first year time table you can get it in there

*edit hehe a min too late.. about the missing classes if u have a class over an hour they dont show up for the 2nd hour of the class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Also you realise that it's a weekly timetable, ja? So if you have a seminar every 2nd week, it'll only show up on those weeks. You can navigate between the weeks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I think also it might actually put your timetable onto UCD connect's calendar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I got a personalised email [that worries me:eek:] saying that its available on the opening page of sis when you log in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

"First year" timetable usually works alright. Also there's a calendar in the registration system if that's still open. And then you may have one for each subject in Blackboard, lecturers usually put them up.

On occasion, all three of mine have contradicted each other :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Just do what I did. I copied the calendar onto Excel and change the printing setting to 'Landscape'.

You've got yourself a copy of the timetable. Obviously this was before registration closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

My school thankfully put one in blackboard for us.

Me loves. Especially seeing as they keep dropping lectures left right and centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

Red Alert wrote:
    I think also it might actually put your timetable onto UCD connect's calendar.

I actually asked the IT folks about that: they say the two calendars are not synchronized at all, and won't be. You have to go into SIS (My Records) to see the official calendar - there's now a link on the first page ("UCD Privacy Policy").

• Advertisement
Advertisement