Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucd Mma

Options
  • 24-09-2007 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know when and where they train? I emailed them but got no response.

Cheers

ps. Anybody else in it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

www.ucdmma.bebo.com

might be able to get someone through there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Training has not started yet.It may take another week or two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ah excellent, thanks lads.

fatal, are you involved with the club? Or are you a mere member? :p Just have a few more questions to fire at ye

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

DaveMcG wrote:
    Anybody know when and where they train? I emailed them but got no response.

Cheers

ps. Anybody else in it?

If your in the Tallaght area you could join Spartan MMA. They have a website explaining what they do.

Yeah I know about Spartan, but I was hoping to get involved in a sport in the college.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

DaveMcG wrote:
    Ah excellent, thanks lads.

fatal, are you involved with the club? Or are you a mere member? :p Just have a few more questions to fire at ye

I am involved in the club.Right now we are trying to sort out a few things on the coaching side.We are hoping to get it sorted asap and get the club running again.
    I'll only be glad to answer any questions that you may have........

Cheers, I just sent you a Private Message!

Has anybody heard any more about this?

I PM'd fatal but no reply! Just wanna make sure I'm there for the first few classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭BobbyOLeary

Hi Dave,

My names Bobby O'Leary and I'm the president of the MMA club. I'm very sorry for not replying to this sooner but I honestly didn't even see it. The club was on hiatus for a few weeks while we tried to track down an instructor. We've currently secured a Brasilian Jiu Jitsu instructor for the year, although we still have no Muay Thai coach.

Classes have started back and run on tuesdays and thursdays from 4 - 6 in Hall C and on Fridays from 6 - 8. Membership costs €8 and each class costs €3.

My apologies again for not replying any sooner, and if you've any questions send me a PM or drop down to a class.

Hope to see you on the mats.
    -Bobby.

You already did, I was the one panting and wheezing after 30 mins of action :D My abs were killing me the next day too!

I'll probably be back on Tuesday to give it another go though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭BobbyOLeary

Oh right! Nice one man, I'll see you at training so!

Advertisement